Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > A Valley Without Wind

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2012, 07:56 AM   #76
Ilovevotekickin
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Reputation: 78
Posts: 692
Quote:
So there's a conspiracy here, is that it?
No conspiracy, manipulation. Try posting a negative comment in the Youtube trailer.
I believe there are a couple of genuine fans, mostly for other reasons than the game itself, and then manipulation to make it sound like everyone is loving this game. Thankfully there's this forum to counterbalance that with more honest, unfiltered opinions.
Ilovevotekickin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:28 AM   #77
FAButzke
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Reputation: 146
Posts: 275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalzee View Post
Bla bla bla
I'm done with you. You can't read. You can't follow a thread. You can't argue because you just skip things you don't know how to address them and twist the others to your own liking.

Two examples (that you'll just ignore):

1) fan-boy was mentioned on the third page, not the second (I told you to read the entire topic again, not just the second page)

2) "Big reviews" was mentioned by tigersfan on the second page and Ilovevotekickin was addressing that statement. So yeah... You're basically saying that If I tell you "I like chocolate" and you tell me "I don't like it." you aren't in fact denying that you like chocolate just because you didn't say the exact word chocolate on your statement?

So...Ilovevotekickin WAS talking about big reviewers even if he didn't mentioned it. It was implicit. Ask him. Go ahead.

I'm curious though: Why the word big is more important than the word review for you? If I've mentioned just "reviews" instead of "big reviews" you wouldn't troll me? Just because I've said "big reviewers", suddenly it invalidates my point entirely? You sir, have serious problems regarding argumentation techniques.

The rest of your "comments" are really atrocious and not even worth my time to reply them.

I don't have any problems with people not liking the game (as I've already stated and you couldn't read it). I have a problem with trolls like you. Shame on me for feeding you.

And yeah, just because you hate this argument I'll say it again: This game is not for you. (and it doesn't make it less true) Now, quit trolling.

This topic should be closed. Nothing constructive here anymore.

PS: I asked first and I'm still expecting an answer: "Why do you have a problem with people who like the game?"

PS2: Judging by your number of posts (and, most importantly the content (or lack thereof) of your posts), I'm guessing you made an forum account just for trolling. Am I right? Of course I am.
FAButzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:32 AM   #78
Nalzee
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Reputation: 28
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAButzke View Post
I'm done with you. You can't read. You can't follow a thread. You can't argue because you just skip things you don't know how to address them and twist the others to your own liking.

Two examples (that you'll just ignore):

1) fan-boy was mentioned on the third page, not the second (I told you to read the entire topic again, not just the second page)
You specifically said second page. It's not my fault that you are unable to keep page numbers in order. Just keep diggin' yourself a hole.

Quote:
2) "Big reviews" was mentioned by tigersfan on the second page and Ilovevotekickin was addressing that statement. So yeah... You're basically saying that If I tell you "I like chocolate" and you tell me "I don't like it." you aren't in fact denying that you like chocolate just because you didn't say the exact word chocolate on your statement?

So...Ilovevotekickin WAS talking about big reviewers even if he didn't mentioned it. It was implicit. Ask him. Go ahead.
Assumptions. Pure assumptions on your part. Because he didn't specifically mention "big" in the post you linked. Seriously, again, you try to call me out for unable to read yet YOU are actively showing us that you cannot, in fact, read.

Quote:
I'm curious though: Why the word big is more important than the word review for you? If I've mentioned just "reviews" instead of "big reviews" you wouldn't troll me? Just because I've said "big reviewers", suddenly it invalidates my point entirely? You sir, have serious problems regarding argumentation techniques.
He didn't say "big". "Big" is an adjective. Since he only said "reviews" that means any type of reviews. Be it common people spamming forums like these to big reviewers. You assumed he said "big". And, since you were caught, you are trying to deflect onto me. Which, is quite pathetic really.

Quote:
The rest of your "comments" are really atrocious and not even worth my time to reply them.
Or, its far more simple that you cannot argue with the truth. So, instead, you throw around insults. QQ?

Quote:
I don't have any problems with people not liking the game (as I've already stated and you couldn't read it). I have a problem with trolls like you. Shame on me for feeding you.
Says the person that keeps on insulting me and others that are simply giving our negative opinion of the game, which is what the OP was asking for... opinions of the game. To add to that, you keep on coming back AFTER you say that you are done. No sir, YOU are the one who is actively trolling this thread.

Quote:
And yeah, just because you hate this argument I'll say it again: This game is not for you. (and it doesn't make it less true)
Look... another cop-out statement from a supporter of the game.

Quote:
Now, quit trolling.
Take your own advice as I am not the one who is trolling.

Quote:
PS: I asked first and I'm still expecting an answer: "Why do you have a problem with people who like the game?"
I don't, which is the truth.

Quote:
PS2: Judging by your number of posts (and, most importantly the content (or lack thereof) of your posts), I'm guessing you made an forum account just for trolling. Am I right? Of course I am.
Oh look... a post-counter. Pathetic. Seriously, you need to stop grasping at straws to try to insult me. Anyways, take your own advice and "quit trolling".
Nalzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:55 PM   #79
Ilovevotekickin
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Reputation: 78
Posts: 692
Quote:
2) "Big reviews" was mentioned by tigersfan on the second page and Ilovevotekickin was addressing that statement.
Out of what has been listed I only know Kotaku, and it's part of a big group that I wouldn't consider being really honnest, the kind that would make a nice review if you'd slip a bill in their thong. Well I don't know about Kotaku, but Gizmodo would totally do that, & even made me buy crap that they totally lied about.
Ilovevotekickin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:56 PM   #80
FAButzke
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Reputation: 146
Posts: 275
Ow and I'm sorry about the page number mix up. It was on purpose. I knew you wouldn't read the entire topic. Because If you did you would've said something like this: "Hey! You claim it was mentioned in page 2 but it was in fact in page 3. You can't even count properly."
But seeing that you just "didn't find it" speaks in my favor.

I always win. Now be quiet. I'll play AVWW because I'm a fan-boy. Ok?
FAButzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:13 PM   #81
Nalzee
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Reputation: 28
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAButzke View Post
<Removed the useless tripe.>
Thanks for proving me 100% correct that you are doing nothing more than Trolling. Again, proving that you are a hypocrite as you kept accusing me of Trolling, yet are blatantly doing it yourself.

Gratz Troll.
Nalzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:17 PM   #82
Nalzee
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Reputation: 28
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAButzke View Post
Ow and I'm sorry about the page number mix up. It was on purpose. I knew you wouldn't read the entire topic. Because If you did you would've said something like this: "Hey! You claim it was mentioned in page 2 but it was in fact in page 3. You can't even count properly."
But seeing that you just "didn't find it" speaks in my favor.

I always win. Now be quiet. I'll play AVWW because I'm a fan-boy. Ok?
Really? You are trying to weasel your way out of the hole you dug yourself by using THAT excuse? Seriously... that's pathetic. Oh well, keep on deluding yourself with your lies. It doesn't make them truthful at all.

As to your last part. First, again, you prove me 100% right on my statement that you are nothing more than a Troll. Second, you stated you are a fan-boy, not I. So, now I can classify you as a fan-boy as well as a Troll.

The holes you dig for yourself just keep getting larger and larger.
Nalzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:16 PM   #83
FAButzke
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Reputation: 146
Posts: 275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalzee View Post
Thanks for proving me 100% correct that you are doing nothing more than Trolling. Again, proving that you are a hypocrite as you kept accusing me of Trolling, yet are blatantly doing it yourself.

Gratz Troll.
I'm just doing exactly what you are doing. Nothing more. That's the only language you understand, apparently.
FAButzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:19 PM   #84
Nalzee
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Reputation: 28
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAButzke View Post
I'm just doing exactly what you are doing. Nothing more. That's the only language you understand, apparently.
Categorically false. As I am not the one who's trolling. Again, deflecting your own actions upon me. Further proving that you are nothing more than a Troll.
Nalzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:20 PM   #85
FAButzke
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Reputation: 146
Posts: 275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalzee View Post
Categorically false. As I am not the one who's trolling. Again, deflecting your own actions upon me. Further proving that you are nothing more than a Troll.
FAButzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > A Valley Without Wind


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2014, All Rights Reserved.