Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Modern Warfare 3

Old 05-05-2012, 11:32 AM   #1
badcarma478

I am having a problem with putting up a Adcanced UAV or anyone that I have to click!

I am having a problem when I am in a game and try to put up a Advanced UAV, EMP or anything that I have to click a button. When I click to start one up it shows the hand trying to start it and I get stuck in it that I get killed. Does anyone know what the problem is?
Old 05-05-2012, 11:35 AM   #2
MacheteDoesText

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by badcarma478 View Post
I am having a problem when I am in a game and try to put up a Advanced UAV, EMP or anything that I have to click a button. When I click to start one up it shows the hand trying to start it and I get stuck in it that I get killed. Does anyone know what the problem is?
Every once in a while I will have the animation get stuck, mostly when I am trying to call in a UAV or a care package. I don't know what causes it, but switching to a weapon then back again fixes it for me.
MacheteDoesText is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 11:38 AM   #3
Theewall

Quote:
Yup happens to me to. Pretty sure its a glitch
Theewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:26 PM   #4
Zoidbergs

Banned
Quote:
Happens to me sometimes, just change weapon 1 time and it will work. IW are to damn lazy to fix there game, but are never lazy to screw PC community and take our money. I will laugh hard when CoD series dies xD Everybody at IW will become bums xD
Zoidbergs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:56 PM   #5
Rockstone69

Happens to me sometimes as well. I think its because I press two buttons at the same time, witch both bring a kill streak (in my case del and end - I've reassigned the buttons). Switching to secondary mostly does the trick.
But sure, its a destraction that may get you killed.
Rockstone69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 04:45 PM   #6
D3@h_W15h

Yeah its an issue that I've had for a while now. This should have been fixed by now, but oh well, theyre too lazy.

I wonder when the patch arrives, will it actualy say what its fixing...
D3@h_W15h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:25 AM   #7
PedexReemexDK

It happents to me when i sprint, but ive only used assault/support streaks a very little amount of time
PedexReemexDK is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Modern Warfare 3