Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Half-Life 2: Episode Two

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 03:02 AM   #1
thenukeofnukes

Patience

Calm down. We all know Half-life 3 is being developed. He just talked about "Ricochet 2" and it was obvious what he meant. Obviously, the campaign is probably long and the graphics are greatly improved. They are probably also working on a multiplayer for the console versions as well as pc (There was no Half-life 2 multiplayer on Orange Box)So, it takes time. We'll probably hear something sometime after DOTA 2 and CS:GO are released.
I guess we'll get a DOTA 2 and CS:GO release date at E3. I'm happy with that.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:04 AM   #2
Wheezald Locka

Nothing wrong with this thread, just a tiny fix: since no change of plans was officially stated (they said that they are abandoning the episodic cycles but virtually nothing about *not* finishing Ep3), we ought to assume that because the story arc was meant to be enclosed within three episodes from the beginning, Codename Richochet 2 is likely going to be Ep3, not HL3. Probably.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:13 AM   #3
Battlecruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheezald Locka View Post
Nothing wrong with this thread, just a tiny fix: since no change of plans was officially stated (they said that they are abandoning the episodic cycles but virtually nothing about *not* finishing Ep3), we ought to assume that because the story arc was meant to be enclosed within three episodes from the beginning, Codename Richochet 2 is likely going to be Ep3, not HL3. Probably.
Man, the point is still the same. Don't get your panties in a bunch. Just remain patient and wait.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:19 AM   #4
Wheezald Locka

You're not reading me - I said a tiny fix. Also, I'm more than patient - I simply don't wait. :P It will be fine when it comes and that is all.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:42 AM   #5
bluz74

Is there a tl;dr version?

But in all seriousness, I'm patient, I just hate when I don't get things when I want them. Hmmp.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:30 AM   #6
skinlo

Everyone has always assumed he was talking about Ep3/HL3 in that interview, but I'd love it if he actually was talking about Ricochet 2. Imagine the rage!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Half-Life 2: Episode Two