Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Black Ops II

Old 05-07-2012, 07:10 AM   #1
Matuzz

What I like about this new game.

Well I like that 3ARC is stepping it up this year. We know they have only 2 years time to develop these game because of Activision but 3ARC has got some interesting new things to the series.

Strike Force mission, sand box maps with real time strategy gameplay that also changes the story. Now that is something I didn't expect from CoD. And its looking great finally the campaign will last longer because there is now a reason to play the campaign a second or third time other than just using another difficulty.

Year 2025, I was first skeptic that this would turn to another Modern Warfare, but after the trailer I do like the way they present the year 2025 and what it can bring to us.

Graphics, graphics really aren't a big deal. I would choose good game play and bad graphics more than a ty game with good graphics. I wasn't really expecting big graphical change, but the fact that 3ARC steps up to give us PC gamers DX11 features is pretty nice.

Zombies, I'm a big zombie fan and to hear that zombies will feature new modes, world and more players, zombies and features is just music to my ears.

Multiplayer, We don't know much yet about it, but I'm optimistic. 3ARC has said they are going to investigate every aspect of original Call of Duty MP experience and look what works and what doesn't.We might actually get some changes on this aspect. I hope 3ARC delivers ranked dedicated servers and mod tools like they have done before. Generally 3ARC's crafts better PC experience than IW so lets wait and see.

Well what do you think about this game? What you like and what you don't?
Old 05-07-2012, 07:20 AM   #2
Recurracy

If they manage to not blow it entirely and make it not infuriating with every match I play I'll give it a try. I'm very skeptic about the entire Call of Duty serie ever since buying Modern Warfare 2. I also hate the playerbase and the media stance toward COD.
Recurracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:11 PM   #3
Suicide_GT

I saw horses in the trailer...horses make things good.
Suicide_GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:13 PM   #4
MightyBeagle

I just like blackops because they allow customization in ur mp classes such as face and clothes. Awesome,
MightyBeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:38 AM   #5
Mojito123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recurracy View Post
If they manage to not blow it entirely and make it not infuriating with every match I play I'll give it a try. I'm very skeptic about the entire Call of Duty serie ever since buying Modern Warfare 2. I also hate the playerbase and the media stance toward COD.
MW2 was where it all started getting upside down, thanks to IW which really does not exists.
Mojito123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 07:47 AM   #6
bejayel

Ranked dedicated servers and mod tools...

You people cant honestly believe there is even a moderate chance of this happening.
bejayel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:02 AM   #7
Mojito123

Quote:
Originally Posted by bejayel View Post

You people cant honestly believe there is even a moderate chance of this happening.
well, show me why now?

did 3arc screw us before?
Mojito123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:13 AM   #8
breakd0wn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bejayel View Post

We had both with Black Ops 1 (sadly no mapping tools though) so I wouldn't completely rule it out that we'll get them in this game too.
breakd0wn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:09 AM   #9
Specious71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matuzz View Post
Well what do you think about this game? What you like and what you don't?
Probably the biggest thing that I like is that I won't be wasting my hard-earned money on any of it or it's 12 separate DLCs...honestly that will be the best feature for myself and many other non lemmings.
Specious71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 09:23 AM   #10
Phrenzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojito123 View Post
well, show me why now?

did 3arc screw us before?
Black ops played like crap straight out of the box for a lot of people with computers well above min specs. I want a game I can just install and maybe a few minor tweaks and off I go... Not hours on end trying different settings and editing config file just to gain a few fps... At least my clan runs a COD4 server with a Black Ops mod so I can enjoy the maps.. There are more COD4 servers than Black ops servers too...
Phrenzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Black Ops II