Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Super MNC

Old 05-08-2012, 04:31 AM   #16
Sinister Mr.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Reid View Post
It won't ruin him, playing as leo means you're focused more on bots not players. Many will disagree but I say nerf him. The laser didn't need a buff at all I could already solo gunners in a pub game 1v1 easily and now I can wreck them from a distance as well as other enforcers and strikers. I think something is wrong there.

Gunner isn't op and hasn't even been close to OP for a long time. I can't recall him ever being deadly as MNC gunner. Megabeth isn't op. Veteran isn't OP. Leo is somewhat OP now but only with recent rule changes.

Personally your post screams "I've died to these guys many times, nerf now". Give reason to why they're OP and if I see "they do too much damage" I'll disregard what you say.
Agreed. If I play as Veteran/Megabeth/Karl, I can tank, but put me in as a Gunner or Leo...I'll drag my entire team down with me. Equally, I've watched some truly awful Veteran players (not one use of the grappling claw!) and some awful Leos.

I haven't seen an OP character yet. I have seen some OP players...there are some absolute beasts out there (the 27/2 K/D ratio assassin was a highlight - thankfully on my team).

Edit 9th May: Despite my efforts to the contrary last night, my team was able to win despite my presence as Leo - I'm worried this might be a trend. Must fail harder!

Last edited by Sinister Mr.C.: 05-09-2012 at 01:18 AM.
Sinister Mr.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 12:07 PM   #17
MofoPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearKangaroo View Post
more pros!!
I agree because usually when there is a thing I want I'm like I'm gonna get that, but truthfully with all the available pros that can be purchased I only want Wascot and that is only because he looks like Bullseye.

Also, some of the maps have really dark shaded areas. If you could give an option to brighten up the maps a bit-I'd appreciated it and I'm sure my team would thank you too.

Also more maps since we are talking about maps.

So basically I'm asking for:

1)More Pros 2) More Maps 3) Brighten up shady areas in maps.
MofoPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:21 AM   #18
Sinister Mr.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MofoPro View Post
I agree because usually when there is a thing I want I'm like I'm gonna get that, but truthfully with all the available pros that can be purchased I only want Wascot and that is only because he looks like Bullseye.

Also, some of the maps have really dark shaded areas. If you could give an option to brighten up the maps a bit-I'd appreciated it and I'm sure my team would thank you too.

Also more maps since we are talking about maps.

So basically I'm asking for:

1)More Pros 2) More Maps 3) Brighten up shady areas in maps.
1) More pros? Meh. Not too bothered, but an extra sharpshooter would at least round out the numbers.

2) More maps? Yes. Definitely. Maybe a vote on the map a match takes place in at the start of a game as well? I'm so bored of Loco Moco...

3) Brighten up shady areas? Not too sure about this one. I've not noticed overly dark areas. I would say that, if there are such areas, they're probably intended to be for ambush play from certain classes. Ironically, they could be good for Wascot...
Sinister Mr.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:33 AM   #19
Mr. Reid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister Mr.C. View Post
1) More pros? Meh. Not too bothered, but an extra sharpshooter would at least round out the numbers.

2) More maps? Yes. Definitely. Maybe a vote on the map a match takes place in at the start of a game as well? I'm so bored of Loco Moco...

3) Brighten up shady areas? Not too sure about this one. I've not noticed overly dark areas. I would say that, if there are such areas, they're probably intended to be for ambush play from certain classes. Ironically, they could be good for Wascot...
We're getting a new sharpshooter and map within about 2-3 weeks. Apparently the game wasn't supposed to be released until they were released also.

New pros are also released every few months.
Mr. Reid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:44 AM   #20
Blackops

They've been heavy on features for a while and adding the new pros. I talked with Scathis and he said there is a new map on the way which I think is the biggest problem right now....3 maps.
Blackops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:42 PM   #21
Guybrush20X6

I think the Megabeth's whirling derbish needs a nerf or a least some way to not trap peopple in a corner with no escape. Also can someone explaing to me how respawn times are calculated? Some time the enemy are at the door and I respawn instantly (almost) and some times I have to sit back and watch them smash the money ball.
Guybrush20X6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:20 PM   #22
Sicminded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guybrush20X6 View Post
I think the Megabeth's whirling derbish needs a nerf or a least some way to not trap peopple in a corner with no escape. Also can someone explaing to me how respawn times are calculated? Some time the enemy are at the door and I respawn instantly (almost) and some times I have to sit back and watch them smash the money ball.
It doesn't need a nerf. Whirling Dervish is her weakest & most vulnerable move. Anyone (especially Commandoes) can still grapple through her twirling.

Your problem is hiding in the corner.
Sicminded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:26 PM   #23
NuclearKangaroo

add bots to the practice mode

bots in like, AI controlled players

and spectator mode

and please for the love of bacon, a much better replay editor, an option to easily save our own replays, an archive of all the replays in our PCs, and more information about the replays in the community section, like the pros present in the match, level of the players, etc, and stuff like replays of the week and whatnot

im a sucker for those kind of things, i bet half of my playtime in CoH has been spent watching replays, so entertainint when you want to play the game but you dont feel like PLAYING the game, you know what i mean?

Last edited by NuclearKangaroo: 05-09-2012 at 01:32 PM.
NuclearKangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 12:35 AM   #24
Jiggy727

I just want the combat rating system to come back that was in the old game, so I know if our team is good or bad.

That and Mickey Cantor as an announcer again. He was great.

Last edited by Jiggy727: 05-11-2012 at 12:37 AM.
Jiggy727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 01:23 AM   #25
Left4Dinner

More Maps. THEN pros.
Left4Dinner is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Super MNC