Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2 > Community Content / Contribution Project > Other

Old 05-10-2012, 06:00 AM   #181
The Medic

Soldier bashed on everyone's bedroom door, then zoomed off into the meeting room, where hundreds of strange crates and keys had been piled. He then sat down impatiently and waited for each member of the team to wander into the room.

Scout was first, cursing about there not being any Bonk! Atomic Punch left in the fridge.

Next to enter was Medic, who was already dressed in his work uniform, but had splatterings of blood all down himself, plus a trail of dried drool on his face. He probably fell asleep while working last night.

Third to join the meeting was Heavy, wondering where his first sandvich of the day was. Soldier had brought it down to the meeting room for him, and threw it at Heavy as he walked in.

After that, Sniper and Engineer wandered in, carrying a drunken Demoman. All three of them stank of alcohol. They'd had a party last night to celebrate their victory over BLU.

Pyro waltzed in after them, carrying a still-sleeping Spy on its back, snickering occasionally. Soldier grunted, feeling slightly annoyed that he was no longer allowed to join in the victory parties after what happened last Halloween.

Once everyone had sat down, Soldier started tearing open the keys which were wrapped in foil, then threw a key and a crate at each of his team mates.

"Ladies, we have received a delivery!"

Scout quickly interrupted. "Awesome man! What is it? Meet the Pyro update? Saxxies? What?"

Soldier patted Scout on the head. "Better than that! It's the MVM update!"

"MVM?" Sniper asked. "What's that?"

"Metal VS Manimal? Mann Co VS Man? Medics VS Mutants?" Spy slurred as he slowly came to. "I'm confused..."

Engineer and Heavy both nodded.

"Vhat? Vhen did I sign up for zhat?" Medic asked.

Soldier smiled. "Even better than Medic VS Mutants! It's..."

"Man VS Machine?" Scout was pretty much leaping out of his chair in excitement.

"Nope." Soldier opened his box, a huge grin edging its way across his face. "It's MANN VS MANTREADS! EVERYONE GRAB A PAIR AND LET'S GO!"
The Medic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:14 AM   #182
Ded-

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Medic View Post
Soldier bashed on everyone's bedroom door, then zoomed off into the meeting room, where hundreds of strange crates and keys had been piled. He then sat down impatiently and waited for each member of the team to wander into the room.

Scout was first, cursing about there not being any Bonk! Atomic Punch left in the fridge.

Next to enter was Medic, who was already dressed in his work uniform, but had splatterings of blood all down himself, plus a trail of dried drool on his face. He probably fell asleep while working last night.

Third to join the meeting was Heavy, wondering where his first sandvich of the day was. Soldier had brought it down to the meeting room for him, and threw it at Heavy as he walked in.

After that, Sniper and Engineer wandered in, carrying a drunken Demoman. All three of them stank of alcohol. They'd had a party last night to celebrate their victory over BLU.

Pyro waltzed in after them, carrying a still-sleeping Spy on its back, snickering occasionally. Soldier grunted, feeling slightly annoyed that he was no longer allowed to join in the victory parties after what happened last Halloween.

Once everyone had sat down, Soldier started tearing open the keys which were wrapped in foil, then threw a key and a crate at each of his team mates.

"Ladies, we have received a delivery!"

Scout quickly interrupted. "Awesome man! What is it? Meet the Pyro update? Saxxies? What?"

Soldier patted Scout on the head. "Better than that! It's the MVM update!"

"MVM?" Sniper asked. "What's that?"

"Metal VS Manimal? Mann Co VS Man? Medics VS Mutants?" Spy slurred as he slowly came to. "I'm confused..."

Engineer and Heavy both nodded.

"Vhat? Vhen did I sign up for zhat?" Medic asked.

Soldier smiled. "Even better than Medic VS Mutants! It's..."

"Man VS Machine?" Scout was pretty much leaping out of his chair in excitement.

"Nope." Soldier opened his box, a huge grin edging its way across his face. "It's MANN VS MANTREADS! EVERYONE GRAB A PAIR AND LET'S GO!"
Now pm me the super awesome story and it will be on main post because its good.
Ded- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:08 AM   #183
The Medic

Hang on, I need to think of a proper story that works with the canon of the TF2 universe.
The Medic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:53 AM   #184
Ballz2You

Is it just me or does the 1 after the 196 seem oddly spaced further away from the whole number. So instead of 1961 its more 196 1? Someone already pointed this out I believe.
Ballz2You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:59 AM   #185
Mrwwwman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballz2You View Post
Is it just me or does the 1 after the 196 seem oddly spaced further away from the whole number. So instead of 1961 its more 196 1? Someone already pointed this out I believe.
they used an equal space font
each character is given the same amount of space, and because the 1 is skinnier than most other numbers it only looks offset
Mrwwwman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:00 AM   #186
Zuppan

So day 1 will be 19.6. (Yes I am european, sorry.)

Get hyped.
Zuppan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:09 PM   #187
Mr. Chainsaw

So, ummmm.... There was just a new hat accepted into the game. And the creater of said hat's name is: Sexy Tobor. TOBOR. Did that happen by luck or what?
Mr. Chainsaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:43 PM   #188
alexgndl

Oh, thank you Valve! The one day I have to write a 10 page paper, and you DON'T release a major update! I'm honestly thrilled, now I don't have to be worried about procrastinating more!
alexgndl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 05:45 AM   #189
Ded-

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Chainsaw View Post
So, ummmm.... There was just a new hat accepted into the game. And the creater of said hat's name is: Sexy Tobor. TOBOR. Did that happen by luck or what?
No thats just random. You can change your name in steam. To whatever you like.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:02 AM   #190
Cap'n Funshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgndl View Post
Oh, thank you Valve! The one day I have to write a 10 page paper, and you DON'T release a major update! I'm honestly thrilled, now I don't have to be worried about procrastinating more!
HF,GL

OT: I have nothing to contribute.
Cap'n Funshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:28 AM   #191
staank

Maybe they bought Super MNC and are making it with source engine.
staank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:34 AM   #192
Crespo_PL

Banned
hey guys another week of nothingness

no wait, diablo3
Crespo_PL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:16 PM   #193
Ded-

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crespo_PL View Post
hey guys another week of nothingness

no wait, diablo3
No. Portal 2 Dlc time.
Old 05-17-2012, 03:25 PM   #194
GamerGuy09

Banned
Bumped for hope its today.
GamerGuy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:34 PM   #195
ZangoZett

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGuy09 View Post
Bumped for hope its today.
Dear God I hope not. Maybe the Saxxies, but if Tobor/MTP isn't a proper full-week update I will cry.
ZangoZett is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2 > Community Content / Contribution Project > Other