Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > General Steam Discussion

Old 05-15-2012, 11:00 PM   #1
RedRobin

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - The Sith Lords

Hey Obsidian Entertainment, bring it to Steam.

Thank you!
Old 05-15-2012, 11:19 PM   #2
crunchyfrog555

Banned
Please do note, this is a USERS' forum.

If you really want to tell Obsidian (or rather LucasArts, as they're the guys responsible), then why not try contacting them direct. You might have better success.

Do note though that Valve staff (and others) do read these forums, but one shouldn't rely on it as a method of communicating with such people.
crunchyfrog555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:28 PM   #3
chrischameleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRobin View Post
Hey Obsidian Entertainment, bring it to Steam.

Thank you!
Lucas Arts would be the ones to ask, also if you want it badly I would suggest Amazon.

Grey Matter is on there too and I really want it so much I'm not waiting for a steam release.
chrischameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:43 AM   #4
DassJennir

Good old times trying to get Nihilus. I still have my retail copy and the game is installed.
DassJennir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 11:20 AM   #5
Haaax

Banned
Why does it being on Steam matter? The big price cuts?
Haaax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 11:56 AM   #6
Aitkenj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haaax View Post
Why does it being on Steam matter? The big price cuts?
Maby he doesn't want a disk cluttering his house, maby he wants to install it on any pc he owns, at anytime from wherever he is, you know all the benefits steam brings.

That said Why does him wanting it on Steam matter? You give good reasons why not. Personally I would buy it again on steam for the reasons I listed.

Last edited by Aitkenj: 05-16-2012 at 11:58 AM.
Aitkenj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:09 PM   #7
AsheMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aitkenj View Post
Personally I would buy it again on steam for the reasons I listed.
As would I. I often by digital copies of good older games that I have boxes for.
AsheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:12 PM   #8
crack0dile

a lot of games on steam arent even in stores anymore... i dont think kotor or kotor 2 are in stores now, makes sense to have them on steam
crack0dile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:54 PM   #9
Haaax

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aitkenj View Post
Maby he doesn't want a disk cluttering his house, maby he wants to install it on any pc he owns, at anytime from wherever he is, you know all the benefits steam brings.

That said Why does him wanting it on Steam matter? You give good reasons why not. Personally I would buy it again on steam for the reasons I listed.
O_O Where did that come from? You look for argumentso n the internet or something?

Your first reason is funny though.
Old 05-16-2012, 12:55 PM   #10
Demon Wraith

Quote:
Originally Posted by crack0dile View Post
a lot of games on steam arent even in stores anymore... i dont think kotor or kotor 2 are in stores now, makes sense to have them on steam
KOTOR 2 got new copies on shelves just last year. With new DVD cases as opposed to old boxes.
Demon Wraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:51 PM   #11
Myself =P

KOTOR 2 is an awesome, yet underrated game, the storyline is just even deeper than KOTOR 1 itself, yet so mysterious game

I don't see why it isn't on steam, there are loads of Obsidian Games on Steam, and Lucas Arts put pretty much their entire catalogue on Steam
Myself =P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:53 PM   #12
Haaax

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself =P View Post
KOTOR 2 is an awesome, yet underrated game, the storyline is just even deeper than KOTOR 1 itself, yet so mysterious game
Haven't yet played KOTOR 1, but a massive problem with KOTOR 2 is that it was unfinished. It's not that it had loads of bugs, the actual story was unfinished, and was clear by the time I finished it. There were a lot of unsatisfying bits.

Thankfully, there were a few teams of people who worked on restoring the ommitted content, and one of them have finished, so hopefully that returns the load of locations and extra content that should've been there in the first place.
Old 05-16-2012, 03:26 PM   #13
Sifer2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haaax View Post
Haven't yet played KOTOR 1, but a massive problem with KOTOR 2 is that it was unfinished. It's not that it had loads of bugs, the actual story was unfinished, and was clear by the time I finished it. There were a lot of unsatisfying bits.

Thankfully, there were a few teams of people who worked on restoring the ommitted content, and one of them have finished, so hopefully that returns the load of locations and extra content that should've been there in the first place.

I would like to see an HD edition or something of KOTOR 2 with the extra content modders restored included. That would be cool.
Sifer2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > General Steam Discussion