Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2012, 05:36 PM   #91
ZangoZett
 
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Reputation: 162
Posts: 350
So... is this ever going to get released, or what?
ZangoZett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:19 AM   #92
ashkan
 
ashkan's Avatar
 
Volunteer Moderator
Join Date: Apr 2010
Reputation: 673
Posts: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZangoZett View Post
So... is this ever going to get released, or what?
Yes, sir.
Match was played a few weeks ago, video currently in production and will be released here: http://www.youtube.com/user/BlueXephos
ashkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:05 AM   #93
ZangoZett
 
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Reputation: 162
Posts: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkan View Post
Yes, sir.
Match was played a few weeks ago, video currently in production and will be released here: http://www.youtube.com/user/BlueXephos
Ah, thank you. Interesting that the Yogscast is producing this one; I like the more professional commentation these things usually get, but I guess I'll have to wait & see how Simon & Lewis handle this one
ZangoZett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 06:15 AM   #94
ashkan
 
ashkan's Avatar
 
Volunteer Moderator
Join Date: Apr 2010
Reputation: 673
Posts: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZangoZett View Post
Ah, thank you. Interesting that the Yogscast is producing this one; I like the more professional commentation these things usually get, but I guess I'll have to wait & see how Simon & Lewis handle this one
No worries, we still handle production. Like last time, we just publish it through their channel. Their ad revenue will go to the charity fundraiser.
ashkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 10:26 AM   #95
ZangoZett
 
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Reputation: 162
Posts: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkan View Post
No worries, we still handle production. Like last time, we just publish it through their channel. Their ad revenue will go to the charity fundraiser.
Oh, okay. Thank you for taking the time to clear my silly misconceptions :~
ZangoZett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:55 PM   #96
ashkan
 
ashkan's Avatar
 
Volunteer Moderator
Join Date: Apr 2010
Reputation: 673
Posts: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZangoZett View Post
Oh, okay. Thank you for taking the time to clear my silly misconceptions :~
Not silly at all, a reasonable assumption.
ashkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 10:03 PM   #97
japanimater
 
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Reputation: 544
Posts: 3,179
I'm guessing getting a picture of the signed merchandise the winners were awarded is out of the question?
japanimater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 01:58 AM   #98
ashkan
 
ashkan's Avatar
 
Volunteer Moderator
Join Date: Apr 2010
Reputation: 673
Posts: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by japanimater View Post
I'm guessing getting a picture of the signed merchandise the winners were awarded is out of the question?
I thought we'd put that up on the site (and possibly in the video) when we go public. But for now, ask, and ye shall receive: http://imgur.com/a/Lix8Z

If I'm not mistaken, this is the book: http://store.valvesoftware.com/product.php?i=P0927

That's the Valve stuff for two of the winners. I don't know about the Bethesda stuff, so I'd have to check up on that (they've been very busy lately, so I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't sent their stuff out yet).
ashkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 06:50 AM   #99
Glass Cake
 
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Reputation: 228
Posts: 1,381
I'd love to join in, but I just spent my last £50 on hats, keys and paints.
Glass Cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:47 PM   #100
japanimater
 
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Reputation: 544
Posts: 3,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkan View Post
I thought we'd put that up on the site (and possibly in the video) when we go public. But for now, ask, and ye shall receive: http://imgur.com/a/Lix8Z

If I'm not mistaken, this is the book: http://store.valvesoftware.com/product.php?i=P0927

That's the Valve stuff for two of the winners. I don't know about the Bethesda stuff, so I'd have to check up on that (they've been very busy lately, so I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't sent their stuff out yet).
Many thanks. I have 2 copies of that book too, it IS nice.
japanimater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 04:43 PM   #101
Chesham
 
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Reputation: 83
Posts: 741
Is eXtv commentating this one like the last one? I really enjoyed watching it last time, it was actually one of the things that got me into tf2.
Chesham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 05:16 PM   #102
ashkan
 
ashkan's Avatar
 
Volunteer Moderator
Join Date: Apr 2010
Reputation: 673
Posts: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesham View Post
Is eXtv commentating this one like the last one? I really enjoyed watching it last time, it was actually one of the things that got me into tf2.
That's really awesome to hear! I'm glad you enjoyed it and I hope this one is even more exciting

Regarding eXtv: I look at the individuals taking part in the project rather than the organizations they are primarily affiliated with, and which we might choose to plug in the video. So the answer is that Sal and nVc will do the commentary with LuckyLuke producing the video (same as last time). Sal and LuckyLuke are affiliated with eXtv.
ashkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 10:05 AM   #103
Chesham
 
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Reputation: 83
Posts: 741
Ah, gotcha. I noticed the last said it was produced by eXtv, that's why I was curious. Looking forward to watching it when it comes out!
Chesham is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2014, All Rights Reserved.