Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Killing Floor

Old 05-21-2012, 06:06 AM   #1
S53

TTSFallenAngels

After reading through tons of threads and being kicked off their servers for simply choosing my Lv6 Sharpshooter I have to wonder...HOW THE HECK ARE THESE GUYS STILL AROUND???

They definitely got some screws loose up there. The posts from bluedragon especially show that they do not have an understanding of reality. Anyway just wanted to rant for a bit. It's hard to find an HoE server out here that isn't over 300ping, but it's just not worth dealing with these TTS guys.

And yes, I know. I'm late to the party. But seriously. Screw these guys.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:08 AM   #2
CvG Butters

Kinda reminds me of last night on joining a departed hard server, we was holding up in that little room with the trader across the way from us, where you weld the side door and kill everything that comes in the front.

The round ended and the trader was the other side of the door behind the steel shutter, so i unwelded it as a lvl6 surport with the intention of reweldin it on my way back thru, when i was met with a barrage of abuse from 1 player and told me he was gonna ban me, name i cannot remember.

Told the guy to chill out, it takes 2 seconds for me to reweld it back up, to which i recived another barrage of abuse and not to effing do it again, so i gave him a few choice words and told him what i thought, to which he replyed, you do relise im a effing admin.

Told him i dont give a toss and theres another 100+ servers i can go play on without nobhead admins in them.

I mean really.... a ban for unweldin a door.... on hard... with 50 seconds of trader time left...

some people >.<
CvG Butters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:16 AM   #3
Jay_la_haine

Quote:
Originally Posted by S53 View Post
After reading through tons of threads and being kicked off their servers for simply choosing my Lv6 Sharpshooter I have to wonder...HOW THE HECK ARE THESE GUYS STILL AROUND???

They definitely got some screws loose up there. The posts from bluedragon especially show that they do not have an understanding of reality. Anyway just wanted to rant for a bit. It's hard to find an HoE server out here that isn't over 300ping, but it's just not worth dealing with these TTS guys.

And yes, I know. I'm late to the party. But seriously. Screw these guys.
Where do you live? I have no problems finding HoE servers here, GMT time.
Jay_la_haine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:59 AM   #4
Arach666

Isn´t Lenny1 the admin of that server? Because that guy is usually a jerk and bans people left and right for no reason.
Arach666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:53 AM   #5
DarkFalz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach666
Isn´t Lenny1 the admin of that server? Because that guy is usually a jerk and bans people left and right for no reason.
Usually? I think you mean ALWAYS. And yes he is the admin.

That being said, all TTSFallenAngels servers should be avoided like the plague.
DarkFalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 01:45 PM   #6
angrykenji

Yay, another Lenny thread
Nothing special about TTS servers other than there's a lot of em. Annoying motd messages, renaming servers to flame Xxplosive and Rager's Replacement like an 8yr old with a tantrum and, yes, horrible admins.

I never join when Lennys playing because
- I can't stand hearing him talk
- he's a crap player
- not listening to him shouting orders probably = kick

I see him join as spec all the time for a few mins to monitor the situation and I keep wondering if he's gonna boot me for no reason. He's lucky he only plays on his servers cause I know there are enough people who don't care for him (or his clan). Too bad his 'fan group' got shut down.. hilarious reading
angrykenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:17 PM   #7
karsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFalz View Post
Usually? I think you mean ALWAYS. And yes he is the admin.

That being said, all TTSFallenAngels servers should be avoided like the plague.
Came here to say what I wanted to say. Unless you like being bullied into what perk to play or banned for constructively criticizing bad tactics, I try to avoid them.

Plus they now have that awful IJC weapon pack mutator on them and I don't like restarting my game all the time to fix my perks.
karsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 05:08 PM   #8
S53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_la_haine View Post
Where do you live? I have no problems finding HoE servers here, GMT time.
On average I get from around 4-6 servers pop up. Most of the time they're ALL over 300 ping so I get excited anytime I find one under 200 haha. I'm in Walla Walla, WA.

Quote:
Plus they now have that awful IJC weapon pack mutator on them and I don't like restarting my game all the time to fix my perks.
What do you mean fix your perks? I dunno, I've never had any problems with the IJC pack.
S53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:17 PM   #9
400-0 KD

Quote:
What do you mean fix your perks? I dunno, I've never had any problems with the IJC pack.
It's when you spawn into the game the perk you've joined in with can't be switched unless you Disconnect and come back.

Happens to me lots of times, still isn't fixed for some reason.
400-0 KD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:46 PM   #10
angrykenji

Quote:
On average I get from around 4-6 servers pop up. Most of the time they're ALL over 300 ping so I get excited anytime I find one under 200 haha. I'm in Walla Walla, WA.
what times are you playing at? sounds like late night/early mornings
angrykenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:11 PM   #11
Appl250

Create your own server would be the best option, then get people you know who can handle it join you.

There will always be power tripping admins who will kick you for various rational and irrational reasons.
Appl250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:51 PM   #12
The009

I'll say this I run 1 server for each diffaculty and the server titles say the limits. and those are only 2.

Suicidal - LVL 5 and Up
HOE - LVL 6 Only

And I have been on the TTS Servers when mine are empty but I guess I am lucky I have never run into Lenny.

But I can understand that some times it is hard to find a good server ( before I hosted my own ). I would say I avoid a few servers only because I can't stand the people who run them.
The009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 02:01 AM   #13
Mosr

Thank you for the heads-up about that particular group and servers. It has not been the first time that I have heard bad things about them, but now I know for sure to keep well away.
Does Killing Floor have a server blacklist option?
Mosr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 04:31 PM   #14
carlh267

Got banned on one of their servers for going demo a couple days ago :/

Yeah, I'm staying the hell away from those servers fo sho.
carlh267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 03:18 PM   #15
Gir554

Quote:
Originally Posted by CvG Butters View Post
Kinda reminds me of last night on joining a departed hard server, we was holding up in that little room with the trader across the way from us, where you weld the side door and kill everything that comes in the front.

The round ended and the trader was the other side of the door behind the steel shutter, so i unwelded it as a lvl6 surport with the intention of reweldin it on my way back thru, when i was met with a barrage of abuse from 1 player and told me he was gonna ban me, name i cannot remember.

Told the guy to chill out, it takes 2 seconds for me to reweld it back up, to which i recived another barrage of abuse and not to effing do it again, so i gave him a few choice words and told him what i thought, to which he replyed, you do relise im a effing admin.

Told him i dont give a toss and theres another 100+ servers i can go play on without nobhead admins in them.

I mean really.... a ban for unweldin a door.... on hard... with 50 seconds of trader time left...

some people >.<
Wow these guys have horrible admins,glad I've never dealt with them.
Gir554 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Killing Floor