Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > General Steam Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2012, 09:23 AM   #421
CyberTrancer
 
 
 
Banned
Join Date: Feb 2012
Reputation: 3
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by at8mistakes View Post
Racing is one of the few genres that doesn't work as well with a keyboard and mouse. I recommend a gamepad for them, or a steering wheel, but I don't like those as much.
I love racing gmes like Dirt series, MX vs ATV, and few more, and i am not bad in them, with gamepad and steering wheel, but race on and the other simbin race games?
I cant get in these games
CyberTrancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:51 AM   #422
TheInsaneDump
 
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Reputation: 1920
Posts: 3,307
Warlock: Master of the Arcane activates on Steam. As does the DLC.
TheInsaneDump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:04 PM   #423
D3rk01
 
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Reputation: 32
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberTrancer View Post
I love racing gmes like Dirt series, MX vs ATV, and few more, and i am not bad in them, with gamepad and steering wheel, but race on and the other simbin race games?
I cant get in these games
Yea... samething with me. I also play these games with a gamepad or steering wheel. But there's this whole bare bones look and feel to the games. I just don't get them.

I tried the demo 3 times and it just didn't do it for me. I ended up buying the EA Racing pack from amazon and modded Shift 2 with the community patch. What an awesome game with the patch! Otherwise, it's garbage.
D3rk01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 02:17 AM   #424
CyberTrancer
 
 
 
Banned
Join Date: Feb 2012
Reputation: 3
Posts: 11
Hello

Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45


is actually on sale at gamersgate for "only" 2.49 Euro
and the given key can also be activated via steam

if the TO could edit this game to the list on first page, it would be nice
CyberTrancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:39 PM   #425
CyberTrancer
 
 
 
Banned
Join Date: Feb 2012
Reputation: 3
Posts: 11
another game on gamersgate which is steam:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-AZMDS/a...scorepocalypse
CyberTrancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:54 AM   #426
onthe.minefield
 
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Reputation: 5
Posts: 13
Blades of Time: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-BOT/
Blades of Time (Limited Edition): http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-BOTLE

both games are steamworks titles and on sale right now.
onthe.minefield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 04:43 PM   #427
AlanOC91
 
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Reputation: 297
Posts: 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by onthe.minefield View Post
Blades of Time: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-BOT/
Blades of Time (Limited Edition): http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-BOTLE

both games are steamworks titles and on sale right now.
Thanks for all the updates guys!

Hmm tempted to buy this although I hear its very hit and miss, from the screens though it does look like an incredibly gorgeous game.
AlanOC91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 05:02 PM   #428
goku_ssj_uk
 
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Reputation: 3572
Posts: 5,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanOC91 View Post
Thanks for all the updates guys!

Hmm tempted to buy this although I hear its very hit and miss, from the screens though it does look like an incredibly gorgeous game.
Yes, it was 75% off the other day but has gone down to 50% now. I picked up the Limited Edition after playing the demo a while back. For that price it's definitely worth it.
goku_ssj_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 05:12 PM   #429
fluffnugget
 
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Reputation: 959
Posts: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanOC91 View Post
Thanks for all the updates guys!

Hmm tempted to buy this although I hear its very hit and miss, from the screens though it does look like an incredibly gorgeous game.
It really is a beautiful game, I finished the game today and I'm just now starting the DLC. For the current price ($15 for regular, $20 for LE) I don't think it's worth it. But it was definitely worth it at 75% off. The combat and story are pretty generic, and the voice acting is below average, but dem graphics!

Also, it runs perfectly on my system.. I was expecting some framerate drops at the least for a port, but I haven't encountered any glitches and the game runs at 120 FPS maxed out with no drops.

Last edited by fluffnugget: 06-06-2012 at 05:15 PM.
fluffnugget is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 05:28 PM   #430
AlanOC91
 
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Reputation: 297
Posts: 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffnugget View Post
It really is a beautiful game, I finished the game today and I'm just now starting the DLC. For the current price ($15 for regular, $20 for LE) I don't think it's worth it. But it was definitely worth it at 75% off. The combat and story are pretty generic, and the voice acting is below average, but dem graphics!

Also, it runs perfectly on my system.. I was expecting some framerate drops at the least for a port, but I haven't encountered any glitches and the game runs at 120 FPS maxed out with no drops.
Sweet doesnt sound too bad! Might pick it up if it goes on sale during the steam summer sale.
AlanOC91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 06:04 PM   #431
Hiroytuza
 
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Reputation: 0
Posts: 18
Both Just Cause 2 and JC2 complete edition works?

*edit* yes

Last edited by Hiroytuza: 06-10-2012 at 06:22 PM.
Hiroytuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 09:04 AM   #432
newcomer861
 
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Reputation: 0
Posts: 19
The 2 DLCs for Jagged Alliance Back in Action

JA: BiA Point Blank
and
JA BiA Shades of Red
are both steam redeem-able
newcomer861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:39 AM   #433
onthe.minefield
 
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Reputation: 5
Posts: 13
There is a new Total War bundle on GamersGate for a really low price.

All of the Total War games for 25.34 € !

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-TWCC/

I have a question about this though:
As it states the bundle could be activated on steam I'm curious which games can be activated. Does anybody now any details about this?
onthe.minefield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:53 AM   #434
clachplype
 
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Reputation: 2
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by onthe.minefield View Post
There is a new Total War bundle on GamersGate for a really low price.

All of the Total War games for 25.34 € !

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-TWCC/

I have a question about this though:
As it states the bundle could be activated on steam I'm curious which games can be activated. Does anybody now any details about this?
Can be activated on steam :
Empire & Napoleon Total War™ - Game of the Year Edition
Total War SHOGUN 2
Total War SHOGUN 2: The Blood Pack
Total War SHOGUN 2: The Hattori Clan Pack
Total War SHOGUN 2: The Ikko Ikki Clan Pack DLC
Total War: SHOGUN 2 Rise of the Samurai Campaign
Total War: SHOGUN 2 Sengoku Jidai Unit Pack DL

The other games dont use use steam, mostly due to being released before the total war games started using steam

Medieval 2 Total War Gold Edition
Rome Total War Alexander
Rome: Total War Gold Edition
Shogun Total War Gold Edition
clachplype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:15 AM   #435
onthe.minefield
 
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Reputation: 5
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by clachplype View Post
The other games dont use use steam, mostly due to being released before the total war games started using steam

Medieval 2 Total War Gold Edition
Rome Total War Alexander
Rome: Total War Gold Edition
Shogun Total War Gold Edition
what a shame

Nevertheless you get Shogun 2 - and this one alone is still priced at 40€ on steam ($30 though).

Last edited by onthe.minefield: 06-21-2012 at 10:49 AM.
onthe.minefield is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > General Steam Discussion


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2014, All Rights Reserved.