Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > World of Battles: Morningstar

Old 05-27-2012, 05:43 AM   #1
Vilde

Bless still OP

Bless is still getting abused, I see alot of armies just buying armor but no weapons, thus they get amazing bless and their giants get blessed up to lvl 18-19 due to this. Specially lvl 45 players abuse this and one specific clan...

I can see the good thought about bless system but its getting abused too much its aint fun. No point for me buying gems, since they get blessed beyond what I can buy.
Old 05-27-2012, 01:36 PM   #2
krutyvus

Frogwares
Could you please name us the clan or army names so we check their unit\equipment combination?
krutyvus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 02:00 PM   #3
gwynnbleid84

Frogwares
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilde View Post
Bless is still getting abused, I see alot of armies just buying armor but no weapons, thus they get amazing bless and their giants get blessed up to lvl 18-19 due to this. Specially lvl 45 players abuse this and one specific clan...
Hi Vilde, thanks a lot for your report.
Currently we are working on serveral specific matchmaking issues which sometimes lead to the situation you've described. We are going to fine-tune this aspect of the balance in the next update.
gwynnbleid84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:54 AM   #4
Vilde

That patch cant come too soon =) I see even more overblessed armys with giants. Aint just giants that get blessed to 17-18 thats the sole problem, the units the person has gets bless too, tho they dont do much damage, they can tank and outlast any other unit.

Right now I think I wait the patch before play more.
Vilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:44 AM   #5
krutyvus

Frogwares
Stay tuned, we plan to release the patch next week.
krutyvus is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > World of Battles: Morningstar