Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Wargame: European Escalation

Old 06-02-2012, 01:43 AM   #16
DelroyMonjo

Get over it Feric. I'm sorry you were offended, I didn't mean it to be offensive and yes, it is a stereotype. Nowhere did I call the French or anyone else names or call them cowards or 'surrendering monkeys', as you put it. I'm also not so stupid as to believe that the USA won WWII all by themselves, the Russians seemed to have had a demoralizing effect on the Germans and I believe suffered 60mil. casualties for their effort. I could go on about history but that's not our point, is it?

IT WAS A JOKE, Feric! Maybe a bad joke but that was the spirit in which I intended the remark.
DelroyMonjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 05:42 AM   #17
roydzayas

i got to say in the game the french have some really good equipment. i personally love the chasuer famas with there fast moving apc's. most of there vehicles move fast and have range in travel. which works really good for me since i like to flank the enemy.
roydzayas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 06:27 AM   #18
DelroyMonjo

The Rep Famas are great as well, they have recon ability.
Old 06-03-2012, 07:20 PM   #19
redsox10cf

Go around the back with special forces or gunships and destroy his CV, he likely only has one and didn't defend it.
redsox10cf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:28 AM   #20
DelroyMonjo

Or maybe you just played someone who hasn't been bitten by that backdoor attack yet. Always protect your CV! It might cost 200 pts to defend it but it beats getting killed. Depends on the map too. Some maps can be easier to protect the CV than others. You can also build another CV to take another sector. Again, 200 pts (or more). At the very least, leave some blowpipes or stingers back and an AT or ATGM infantry or two if possible. If you're spotted by his recon before his helos show up to kill ya', move the CV somewhere else.
Old 06-04-2012, 12:41 PM   #21
redsox10cf

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, but its worth a try.
redsox10cf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 02:00 AM   #22
FericJaggar

That's why I prefer to pay more for a VAB-PC, with a top speed of 90km/h you can flee very quickly.
And the two blocks have cheap recon jeeps (30 pts) you can disseminate in strategic places to prevent flanking/commandos

Last edited by FericJaggar: 06-09-2012 at 02:02 AM.
FericJaggar is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Wargame: European Escalation