|06-08-2012, 02:26 AM||#23|
Join Date: Sep 2011
1. You need a floppy drive and a floppy disk.
2. Download this:
Updated on 2012/03/29
3. Unzip and copy to your floppy (MA77UD32.FKd, this is for the floppy).
4. Restart your pc and press "End" when u see the boot screen (you must have the floppy in the drive). This is the one called "Q-Flash", you can also run it from your bios settings.
5. Press update bios, I think it's the 4th option.
6. It will do everything itself and you're done.
1. Find a 32 bit OS.
2. Install it as 2nd boot, without deleting your current OS (you don't need to reinstall everything).
3. Install only chipset and LAN drivers.
4. Extract and run the exe and you're done.
You will be given the option to back up during both methods and I strongly recommend you to do so before continuing.
The bios is taken from your motherboard's official website:
Last edited by Donev88: 06-08-2012 at 02:39 AM.