Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Old 06-08-2012, 07:27 PM   #1
ocran88

weapon switching takes foooooreeeverrr

could we like have faster weapon switching?

and not take forever to switch from knife to rifle. coz it gives the enemy an eternity to shoot us down and multiple salad dressings to pick from and enough time to grab a coffee and still be able to have the upper hand....awesome thx
Old 06-08-2012, 07:27 PM   #2
AeromaX7

Banned
no, thankyou
AeromaX7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 07:28 PM   #3
beggi

i'd surely like that
beggi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 07:29 PM   #4
MartinKhan

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocran88 View Post
could we like have faster weapon switching?

and not take forever to switch from knife to rifle. coz it gives the enemy an eternity to shoot us down and multiple salad dressings to pick from and enough time to grab a coffee and still be able to have the upper hand....awesome thx
Please notice that, if they did that, not only would you switch faster, but your enemy as well.
MartinKhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 07:32 PM   #5
ocran88

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinKhan View Post
Please notice that, if they did that, not only would you switch faster, but your enemy as well.
I'd much prefer that than having my getting shot down while I'm jumping around like a druggy waiting for my weapon to start shooting....
ocran88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 07:34 PM   #6
Saxonn

Maybe it does, but seen as people are already complaining that the AWP is already too fast it would only make it worse I predict
Saxonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 07:46 PM   #7
Warboss Choppa

I feel the switch speeds should be a bit faster.
Reload speeds should match the animation or the animation should end exactly then the weapon is reloaded.
Warboss Choppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:20 PM   #8
Peyman

I also want a faster weapon switching which is one of the main problems for me. I don't want a game to tell me how fast I should be(bf3 and cod). I want my skill limit my abilities... just like 1.6.
Peyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:59 PM   #9
TheLink

Hmm, noticed in source for reloading, one that cartridge was in the gun, you were pretty much done reloading. In CSGO you have to wait for the entire animation to complete before saying that you have reloaded. It's annoying cause I reload to that point and switch guns, but then realize that my reloading had no effect and I just wasted time. Bugger...
TheLink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:14 PM   #10
Warboss Choppa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLink View Post
Hmm, noticed in source for reloading, one that cartridge was in the gun, you were pretty much done reloading. In CSGO you have to wait for the entire animation to complete before saying that you have reloaded. It's annoying cause I reload to that point and switch guns, but then realize that my reloading had no effect and I just wasted time. Bugger...
Exactly what I was talking about in my post above. This has gotten me killed so many times cause I reload my gun and quick switch to my pistol or knife to move fast. See enemy are re-equip previous weapon, WHY AM I RELOADING AGAIN! DEAD
Warboss Choppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:27 PM   #11
KillerHunter

Bump this. It's important Valve sees this... frustrated me like f*** in Left 4 Dead 1/2. *Magazine in* *switches to pistols and shoots horde* *sees hunter* *pulls out maverick -yes i know it's the M16 really-* *begins reloadin- WTF* *WHAM* -_-'

VALVE! AS SOON AS THE MAG IS IN IT SHOULD BE RELOADED. END OF DISCUSSION.

FIX THE ANIMATION RELOAD GLITCH.
KillerHunter is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive