Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Game Discussions > Left 4 Dead

Old 06-05-2012, 10:39 AM   #1
NUMB3RS

Crash course only non-raging map?

i recently started playing L4D again,(had been playing part 2)

and i noticed that crash course is the only map i can get successful games going,obviously due to the fact that its short.

again i only play pub games.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:32 PM   #2
Jewbacca478

I have yet to try Crash Course, as I haven't played the first L4D in ages. I enjoy playing The Sacrifice and The Passing on L4D2, especially on realism versus, but I can scarcely get a game going, mainly because everyone is playing the same campaigns over and over (Dead Center, No Mercy, and Dark Carnival). The existing DLC is a welcome break in the monotony in my opinion, even if they are only three maps long.

Perhaps I will get a chance to try Crash Course if Valve ever releases the Cold Stream DLC for the 360
Jewbacca478 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:27 PM   #3
InsanityIsCrazy

Yeah, that happens. If it's not a one-sided slaughterfest, its the raging. You'll know its a good rage, too, when the host and all his friends leave at the same time!

L4D is dead. Beat the carcass while its still fresh.
InsanityIsCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #4
NUMB3RS

i actually average about 2-5 games a day on crash course its just about time, i noticed why people dont rage now.. its because its hard to form a game on crash course.

i was chatting with a random person today who was complaining on how rare crash course VS match is hard to find.

as for you jewbacca its about knowing the right people (i guess). my little brother plays realism sacrifice every day without fail.

now sacfrice SCAVENGE , THAT is a pain in the to find ... D;
NUMB3RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 10:36 PM   #5
Jewbacca478

Red face

Amazingly I did manage to get into a Sacrifice RVS game earlier. I joined a lobby with only two people in it who had already selected to be survivors, so I chose to be infected, and thankfully rather than waiting for the lobby to fill the leader started the game. Eventually both sides filled with players and we had a good match. I love being a smoker at the beginning of map 1 lol.

I mostly just pub game but it would be nice to find a group of regulars who play RVS because I never get to play through an entire match due to all the raging and griefing.
Jewbacca478 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Game Discussions > Left 4 Dead