Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > Steam Mobile

Old 05-31-2012, 01:34 PM   #451
Rizzy_786

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsythia View Post
If there's no point for you, why bother posting in this thread at all? And as this thread clearly indicates, a lot of people would like this app on WP7.
It doesn't seem like "a lot of people" ... And did I say there's no point for me ? Nope .. try reading properly. What I meant is that do you really want a BROKEN App & no updates ? Look at the iPhone version, no updates, Android version, some updates but none for months now so there's no point really unless you all want a broken app & no updates Lol . Better off buying an Android it has the latet version of Steam on it , iPhone got no updates, what guarantee is there for W7 phone getting any updates xD ?? None. The iPhone version got 0 updates pretty sure & it's very buggy as I've heard from friends saying that. So you all want a buggy app & no updates ? Whatever lol, enjoy it, if you get it.... Plus the App isn't even that good, it's very slow loading, high CPU usage, high memory usage Etc, I tried it, not worth crying over.

And I can post here if I want to ok dude .. You don't own the Thread or the Fourms. Just sharing what I think ok not trying to hate/troll.

Last edited by Rizzy_786: 05-31-2012 at 01:38 PM.
Rizzy_786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:38 PM   #452
ugmojoe

/signed
ugmojoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 02:55 PM   #453
00Nuclear00

Wp7 is a great os, and I think it has a a future with win8.

Please steam, give us an windows phone 7 app. (with push messages) XD
00Nuclear00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 04:20 AM   #454
bar10dr

Thumbs up

/Signed
bar10dr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 04:37 AM   #455
cereal3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizzy_786 View Post
It doesn't seem like "a lot of people" ... And did I say there's no point for me ? Nope .. try reading properly. What I meant is that do you really want a BROKEN App & no updates ? Look at the iPhone version, no updates, Android version, some updates but none for months now so there's no point really unless you all want a broken app & no updates Lol . Better off buying an Android it has the latet version of Steam on it , iPhone got no updates, what guarantee is there for W7 phone getting any updates xD ?? None. The iPhone version got 0 updates pretty sure & it's very buggy as I've heard from friends saying that. So you all want a buggy app & no updates ? Whatever lol, enjoy it, if you get it.... Plus the App isn't even that good, it's very slow loading, high CPU usage, high memory usage Etc, I tried it, not worth crying over.

And I can post here if I want to ok dude .. You don't own the Thread or the Fourms. Just sharing what I think ok not trying to hate/troll.

So I'm better off buying a whole new phone and replacing my perfectly good one instead of pushing for a native app? Just because other platforms got a buggy app doesn't mean the WP7 one will be slow and bad...
cereal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:35 AM   #456
lewis_91

/signed
lewis_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 04:32 AM   #457
ArmsOfSorrow

/signed.
A WP7 app would be awesome, seeing that the platform is becoming more popular.
ArmsOfSorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 05:50 AM   #458
cocodor

/signed too. Just hoping that this development won't be based on valve time...
cocodor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 02:55 AM   #459
MellowYellow

/signed

Lets do it Valve plsssssssssss.
MellowYellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 02:58 AM   #460
MellowYellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizzy_786 View Post

It was and is a beta version.
MellowYellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:57 AM   #461
Pyta

/signed
Lumia FTW!
Pyta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 01:41 PM   #462
Qlon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyta View Post
/signed
Lumia FTW!
/signed for LUMIA !
Qlon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 06:33 AM   #463
Henrikk

/signed
Henrikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 11:50 AM   #464
Invinctus

/signed for Lumia would be awesome
Invinctus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 04:38 AM   #465
divine_skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamov View Post
especially as Windows Phone is becoming a very prominent platform
Yeah right.

But still, signed. I still use my Omnia W every now and then for fun (works really well as a music player) even if I'm primarily an Android user now. I have lots of friends who unfortunately got the Lumia and got shafted by the lack of apps.
divine_skills is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > Steam Mobile