Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Game Discussions > The Orange Box

Old 07-01-2012, 02:02 AM   #1
xytan4

Xbox 360 Orange Box out of print?

Does any one know what the hell is going on? At Amazon the Orange Box for Xbox 360 is only available from 3rd party vendors, and at the EA store it's out of stock too. Has the Orange Box been discontinued, or is a lot of people buying it all of a sudden?

Last edited by xytan4: 07-01-2012 at 02:07 AM.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:14 AM   #2
Mincegamer

I guess it could be discontinued. I actually did not know that EA distributed the game... guess the games being on their site confirms it . Apparently VALVe doesn't have the say to keep having their games made if EA doesn't want to make them... which is a shame. I guess EA doesn't want to sell games that aren't making them any money.

At least that's what I would think... I can't see a reason why VALVe would discontinue their games that aren't even five years old yet. This is probably why they are going digital with CS:GO, to ensure that their games are always available.
Mincegamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 04:37 PM   #3
xytan4

But the PC version is not out of stock at the EA store.
xytan4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Game Discussions > The Orange Box