Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Star Wars collection > Star Wars Battlefront II

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 09-21-2011, 11:06 AM   #46
McGristle

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolgool View Post
Multiplayer worked for me today! I only did one game, but it worked so... I thought I'd share that. :B

I ran into a different issue, though, with my profile getting deleted every time I quit out of the game, but I made a different thread for that.

I'll keep everyone posted if I run into further problems regarding the CD Key.
Cool! I'll give it a shot when I get home from work. Been waiting all week to play this...again.
McGristle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 02:21 PM   #47
Rayman1103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryamu1985 View Post
I'm perfectly calm my friend

Just saying if I received this experience from a B&M retail store, I would calmly and politely express my dissatisfaction and expect some sort of recompence. I suppose that's one of the advantages offered by face-to-face sales.

Also in regards to a query from another forum user, no, they put no notification on the SW:BF2 store page advising customers that they wouldn't be able to play the game and the title has been purchasable as normal.
I see your point. A notice regarding the CD-Keys no longer being available, should have been posted on the Store page.
Rayman1103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 10:25 PM   #48
McGristle

Seems to be working fine now. I've been playing online all night. not a ton of people on but there is enough to have some fun.
McGristle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 02:06 AM   #49
Neslegeek

is it possible to know if the keys of the game will be available before 2012?
Because it starts to get weird!
no information, just when you will be required.
Just for information the game is still for sale by steam! this is normal? to sell fake! I do not think it's normal, it could say we are sorry the game is no longer available because we have no key. No it would not be more respectful? but not it's easier to take the money and after that, we do not have the game you will have when you have.
If that's how all games steam until an undefined period to have a game as we go to the store that will come out.
I do not think it's very commercial, hoping it will stop selling fake ...
(sorry my English is very bad)
Old 10-15-2011, 08:53 PM   #50
physicsteacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayman1103 View Post
Like DerrickG said, they're waiting on keys from the publisher. Please remain calm.
it's been a month and I still don't have a cd key for it. So now is it time to get angry? Because waiting a month for a game to work is a bit much.
Old 02-17-2012, 02:15 PM   #51
daniell61

COME ON (HELP!!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey-C View Post
Game installed just fine, but I'm getting this message when I try to launch.
me to bro
but heres my problem: on GTA4 i had it linked to internet activated it and finally got it working disabled internet(took plug out since theres no wifi card) and now i cant contact key server and it took me 3 days!!! to get gta4 to work D:< and it was launching then erroring(i needed to update my windows xp to sp3) and now it wont launch at all F*CK YOU STEAM!!!!
daniell61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:47 AM   #52
Skyllz

very funny valve...
I just bought the game and when I try playing online, this stupid message pops up telling me that my CD key is not authorised (I don't think valve even gave me a key for this game).
Skyllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 04:08 AM   #53
Carlbandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyllz View Post
very funny valve...
I just bought the game and when I try playing online, this stupid message pops up telling me that my CD key is not authorised (I don't think valve even gave me a key for this game).
You will have a CD key to allow you access to single player, I think steam have gave us all 1 key to allow us access to single player, and will start to hand out unique keys to all when they get them, allowing us to play online.

Still, this should have only taken them a few hr, not days as some have been waiting
Carlbandit is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Star Wars collection > Star Wars Battlefront II