Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Demolition Inc.

Old 07-10-2012, 01:50 PM   #1
Swesent

UFO crashes immediately

So I got a few levels in and took my sweet time on the last of the first set of levels (where you get to buy that huge bomb). Anyway, I spent too much time on that level, army arrived and I failed the level. So, what do I do - well, that's right, I chose to retry of course.

Problem is that as soon as the level loads up again, the UFO crashes. It just goes down immediately without me being able to do anything about it. And shortly afterwards the game greets me with another "mission failed". I restarted the level a couple more times but same thing happens every time.

This kind of looks like a bug or something - the UFO had no trouble at all keeping in the air on any of the previous levels. This issue basically makes the game unplayable. Any words on this?
Old 07-12-2012, 06:33 AM   #2
ShadowAngel

The same thing happened to me right now. Failed a mission because the army arrived. I restarted the mission, the UFO is low on the street (so low that it actually destroyed a building) and then "Mission failed".
Restarted it again and the same thing happened.
ShadowAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:56 AM   #3
Swesent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAngel View Post
The same thing happened to me right now. Failed a mission because the army arrived. I restarted the mission, the UFO is low on the street (so low that it actually destroyed a building) and then "Mission failed".
Restarted it again and the same thing happened.
Exactly how it happened for me as well. I thought it was strange how things started exploding right at the start of the level, without me having done anything. But that was just the result of the UFO going down and blowing up whatever that was underneath it.

Would have been nice to hear from some developer regarding this game-breaking bug, whether they are planning on patching this or not.
Swesent is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Demolition Inc.