Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Spellforce series

Old 07-16-2012, 02:16 PM   #16
Kivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutol Motent View Post
Kivy - That sucks to hear you're having tons of issues with the game already. I wonder if the developer is even working on a patch or adding additional content such as the old MP modes and not just the new one.

Looks like this is a pass until it becomes extremely cheap.
If you want to get into spellforce id recommend the platinum and gold editions this expansion isn't worth anyone's time

If you play Spellforce 2 gold and see the games for what they are and then play this you will see that in the development world you are supposed to go up... in this game they cut a hole in it and tried to duck tape it together its not pretty.
What I don't get is why Nordic games published this incomplete job. I know for a fact that if i was the lead publisher on this id be tearing a new one on Mind over Matter studios

This Expansion looks nothing more than a community mod without a doubt what's how I sum the game up right here "COMMUNITY MOD"

And on the spellforce forums the community is attempting to resurrect the freeplay im sorry but if you break it you fix it dont leave it upto the community to solve your mistakes

I could say alot about how BAD this game really is but its undue stress if anything id love to shout and nit pick at the developers because I think Nordic were suckered into this.

----

Thy should have left spellforce 2 well alone and developed the third that way it would have been fresh

Last edited by Kivy: 07-16-2012 at 02:21 PM.
Kivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:03 AM   #17
Megalomaniac

Nordic Games Austria
I can understand your frustration. The thing is that Faith in Destiny was originally started by JoWooD/DreamCatcher in 2009. The scope was just too low back then. When Nordic overtook we made a test with community members and they liked it generally. So we put together Mind Over Matter Studios and polished it in about 3-4 months. For this it has become quite good. The problem is that the talented folks at Mind Over Matter had to stick to the original content because otherwise it would have been a complete re-development.
However - please only judge the games single player mode and the domination mode. The Coop implementation was never planned for this game however we had to include it technically so that the editor works out.

Old 09-18-2012, 10:19 AM   #18
m4!vr34umu5t4r!

so its mwm now, im wondering how long the campaign is?
m4!vr34umu5t4r! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:00 PM   #19
Megalomaniac

Nordic Games Austria
SpellForce Platinum: 80-100 hours
SpellForce 2 Gold: 60+ hours
SpellForce 2 Faith in Destiny 10+ hours.

Old 09-20-2012, 08:39 AM   #20
satyrionfinal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megalomaniac View Post
SpellForce Platinum: 80-100 hours
SpellForce 2 Gold: 60+ hours
SpellForce 2 Faith in Destiny 10+ hours.
That sir is a lie!

I am 88 hours in Spellforce Platinum and i am only lvl 12 on the second campaign, with the winter dragon. I guess all 3 of em will take me more like 200 hours!
satyrionfinal is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Spellforce series