Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Age of Empires III

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2012, 03:36 PM   #1
BarbarossaBlade
 
Microsoft Games Studios
Join Date: May 2012
Reputation: 1
Posts: 81
Current Service Issues

We're aware that some of you may be having issues accessing the Age 3 servers right now and are looking in to it. We appreciate your patience as we work to get this resolved.
BarbarossaBlade is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 03:44 PM   #2
Killplix
 
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Reputation: 8
Posts: 177
WOAH
there are actual people besides Ryz0n involved in AOE3??

oh my...i... didn't know!!!
Killplix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 06:23 PM   #3
BarbarossaBlade
 
Microsoft Games Studios
Join Date: May 2012
Reputation: 1
Posts: 81
Issues should be resolved now. Sorry for the interruption.

And Killplix, I'm just getting trained up, so you may see more of me in the coming months.
BarbarossaBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 06:59 PM   #4
MS Ryz0n
 
Microsoft Games Studios
Join Date: Dec 2011
Reputation: 157
Posts: 372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killplix View Post
WOAH
there are actual people besides Ryz0n involved in AOE3??

oh my...i... didn't know!!!
Killplix, we've got some cool new stuff coming with regards to game support around the Age of Empires series. Thankfully some of the AOEO guys were able to jump in while I was on a plane this afternoon. As mentioned, we do hope this to be a more common thing down the road (the 'more than just me' thing - not the 'server going down' )
MS Ryz0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:11 AM   #5
Killplix
 
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Reputation: 8
Posts: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbarossaBlade View Post
Issues should be resolved now. Sorry for the interruption.

And Killplix, I'm just getting trained up, so you may see more of me in the coming months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS Ryz0n View Post
Killplix, we've got some cool new stuff coming with regards to game support around the Age of Empires series. Thankfully some of the AOEO guys were able to jump in while I was on a plane this afternoon. As mentioned, we do hope this to be a more common thing down the road (the 'more than just me' thing - not the 'server going down' )
always makes me happy to see more people come back to help with awesome games.
even more happy it's the AOE series
Killplix is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Age of Empires III


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2014, All Rights Reserved.