Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Torchlight series

Old 07-21-2012, 06:42 PM   #1
mst3kforever

Where's my merchant pack?

So I recently reinstalled Torchlight and Hotspot and started downloading all my old mods and it seems one is missing from the Hotspot library. The "Merchant Pack" is no where to be found. I've searched all through the tabs, I've even got the Id number, 276, but the list jumps from 275 to 277.

The mod is still on their actual website for download, but it's not on Hotspot. Does anyone know why this is or how to fix this? Or how to install it manually since Hotspot won't do it for me?

Appreciate the help guys, this was one of my favorite mods.
Old 07-21-2012, 09:24 PM   #2
Webbstre

I can load HotSpot and find the mod right now, so I'm not sure what you're seeing. Do you have the "All" category selected when you search? I just typed in Merchant into the search bar and it popped right up, with the ID you listed.
Webbstre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:29 PM   #3
mst3kforever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webbstre View Post
I can load HotSpot and find the mod right now, so I'm not sure what you're seeing. Do you have the "All" category selected when you search? I just typed in Merchant into the search bar and it popped right up, with the ID you listed.
Really? It's not showing up for me. Yes I do have the "all" tab selected, but I have searched by the id number and in the search bar but it's not there. :/ I don't know what's wrong. Did you have the mod already installed?

All that shows up for me is "Gem Merchant" "Pet Transmogrification Potions" "[Merchant] Tara General Merchant" and "[Vendor] Tarn-to-Tara,Merchant Pack Compatible"

Last edited by mst3kforever: 07-22-2012 at 02:32 PM.
mst3kforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 06:01 AM   #4
Webbstre

I don't have it installed... but do you? If you installed it already it might not show up on that list.
Old 07-23-2012, 11:59 AM   #5
mst3kforever

It's not installed. I really wish it was. :/

Edit: Oops, never mind. Apparently it was already installed when I installed Hotspot. Not sure how that happened... Anyway sorry for wasting your time, and thanks for you're help.

Last edited by mst3kforever: 07-23-2012 at 12:02 PM.
mst3kforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 05:11 AM   #6
Webbstre

Hehe, glad it was on your end and not on mine

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Torchlight series