Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Old 07-25-2012, 02:52 AM   #1
Myrdovar

Stuck in end fight

Hello all,

seems I'm stuck in the end fight with Tirnoch.
I beat her as describend in several posts (zero her health with Recknonig mode, then Press F)

Yes, I've read I have to find the spot where the "F" glows green. But I can't find that spot.
I noticed to spots (looked like stone piles) with twinkling lights on the isle (like magic/hidden objects at other spots in the game). I moved to stand on them, but still no green glowing F.

Also, the camera is strange - after Tirnochs health was zero for the first time, I can only see my char from afar, which makes it very hard to control his movements.

Has any one tried to kill Tirnoch with the Charakter level maxed? In the videos I saw the Chars were still below max level.
Old 07-25-2012, 05:22 AM   #2
Nauzhror

Certainly not related to the character's level.

I'd imagine most people kill her at level 40 - since I reached level 40 ridiculously early (like long before going to Mel Senshir even).
Nauzhror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:04 PM   #3
lduchek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrdovar View Post
Hello all,

seems I'm stuck in the end fight with Tirnoch.
I beat her as describend in several posts (zero her health with Recknonig mode, then Press F)

Yes, I've read I have to find the spot where the "F" glows green. But I can't find that spot.
I noticed to spots (looked like stone piles) with twinkling lights on the isle (like magic/hidden objects at other spots in the game). I moved to stand on them, but still no green glowing F.

Also, the camera is strange - after Tirnochs health was zero for the first time, I can only see my char from afar, which makes it very hard to control his movements.

Has any one tried to kill Tirnoch with the Charakter level maxed? In the videos I saw the Chars were still below max level.
I am having the same problem. My character is not maxed but close. I am playing with a PC, keyboard, and mouse. I have also done everything that I have read about elsewhere to no avail. And whe I contacted the wonderful EA support site, they just referred me back here. Does anyone have any idea what the problem is? Did you ever find the "green glowing F"?
lduchek is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning