Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > ORION: Dino Horde

Old 07-25-2012, 07:27 PM   #1
Fragems

Onlive Version Still Coming?

Was just wondering if you guys were still planning on releasing an Onlive version. Kind of confused why it didn't just release at the same time as the Steam version.

Last edited by Fragems: 07-25-2012 at 07:33 PM.
Old 07-26-2012, 12:38 AM   #2
raupi

Quote:
The OnLive Version sadly had to see another delay due to our immediate focus shifting towards the HotFix updates for all of May. The good news is that all of the fixes, optimization, polish and additions will be (of course) applied towards the OnLive version of the game. We are hard at work on Title Update 001 and are looking to get the OnLive version incorporated by around Title Update 003.
(source)

Title update 003 is at least two months away from August 7th, but we can probably expect delays that prevent Spiral from getting out one title update per mo(n)th*, as originally planned.

*) A fatal typo occured

Last edited by raupi: 07-26-2012 at 05:14 AM. Reason: I'm getting slopy with proof-reading my posts. I'll invest more care into that in the future.
raupi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 04:18 AM   #3
SpinnerMole

Quote:
Originally Posted by raupi View Post
...we can probably expect delays that prevent Spiral from getting out one title update per moth, as originally planned.
yes, because the moths are a numerous species

(sorry, just couldn't resist)
SpinnerMole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:12 AM   #4
raupi

My bad. The Moth will come to Chicago July 31st, which does not match with the update release date.

What i meant to say was "month", my apologies.
raupi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:47 AM   #5
Ab21392

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragems View Post
Was just wondering if you guys were still planning on releasing an Onlive version. Kind of confused why it didn't just release at the same time as the Steam version.
I would hope they delay that untill they fix the current pile of slop before they torment people on other platforms / distribution wise.

I wouldn't want to see it make it to another thing before they even fix this.

Knowing spiral though, possible just shoot it that way, rake in more money then just as usual leave people hanging in the wind waiting for them to fix it.
Ab21392 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > ORION: Dino Horde