Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Sniper: Ghost Warrior

Old 05-31-2012, 02:12 PM   #1
carbasher59

Red face intrnet lobby

hi all, tried to play game multi player on sniper ghost warrior put user name and password in was ok got to main window single player,multi player etc but keep getting a box coming up saying

warning
this feature reguires you to connect to internet lobby would you like to do this yes no click yes but goes back to profile to log in again click no goes back to single player multi payer screen, any ideas how to play multi player
Old 05-31-2012, 02:46 PM   #2
sad1011

I suspect when you created your profile, you didn't select Internet Player Profile. Create a new profile, select Internet Player Profile and enter your email address.

p.s. I just tried to create a new Internet Player Profile and received the Registration Timeout error. I think this has been a problem for a couple weeks now.
sad1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 03:58 PM   #3
Divine Khaos

I just got the game and it keeps doing this... anybody know a fix to it yet?
Divine Khaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:57 AM   #4
sad1011

The online registration does work now. You might need to retry it one or two times if you get a timeout.

The more important thing is, when SGW says you need to connect to internet lobby, you will need an internet enabled profile. Internet enabled profiles have a small blue image/logo on the right side of the list, and it likely that the profile you are currently using is a local profile. The reason it goes back to the profile screen is because it expects you to select a different profile; one that when created, had 'Internet Profile' checkbox selected, and which then provided an email address field that is required to be filled in. Select that profile and you can play multiplayer. The online systems have been working reliably lately.
sad1011 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Sniper: Ghost Warrior