Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Ys Series

Old 07-27-2012, 02:24 AM   #1
groocz

Need help with CLeria Ore (Ys Origin)

So I read this thread here
http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=2824032

And I'm trying to get the 5th Piece of Ore and I've been whacking on the 'blinking red lobsters' for a while now (killed em 4 or 5 times) and I have yet to see anytihng at all happen and I'm wondeirtng How I get this piece of ore.

I'm not near the end I'm only just past the door that u use the dragonbone key for (found in the chest near the knights) And I'm wondering if you have to have finished the blighted blood area or do something specific to get this piece of ore?
Old 07-27-2012, 09:40 AM   #2
ladynadiad

What's supposed to happen is once you kill all of them it cuts over to a spot with a high platform and a magic trampoline appears below it to let you get to the chest.

To be more precise, here's the room in question, Hugo is facing towards it as he's about to go into it: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...183?tab=public

And then here's the magic trampoline: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...03/?tab=public

And this can be done at any point once you can access the room.
ladynadiad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 11:59 AM   #3
groocz

Cool Thanks I found it through exploring struggling on the 3rd phase of Delles at the moment as Hugo on Normal :/ Don't know how to survive the air attack lol

I was killing the red lobster si nthe same room as the knights and then WHen I went thorugh every enemy in Blight blood 1 to the checkpoint after Blighted blood 2 I foudn ut then.
groocz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:14 PM   #4
SapphireTri

Quote:
Originally Posted by groocz View Post
Cool Thanks I found it through exploring struggling on the 3rd phase of Delles at the moment as Hugo on Normal :/ Don't know how to survive the air attack lol

I was killing the red lobster si nthe same room as the knights and then WHen I went thorugh every enemy in Blight blood 1 to the checkpoint after Blighted blood 2 I foudn ut then.
Don't stand in the purple stuff on the floor.
SapphireTri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:21 PM   #5
ladynadiad

For Dalles, stay away from the purple stuff on the floor and also those attacks that fly at you and look somewhat like a dragon since that induces heavy and is often followed by the purple stuff on the floor.

And don't forget your revival item!
ladynadiad is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Ys Series