Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Game Discussions > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Old 08-24-2012, 04:43 PM   #16
KoRnTuNeS

i solved this problem this way:
1. Unplug your keyboard and mouse
2. Turn off ps3
3. Plug in your keyboard and mouse
4. Turn on the ps3 from console (this is important, don't open wireless controller)
5. Open cs:go by keyboard on xmb

Important: Don't open wireless controller, because they are crashing.But you can open wireless controller at closing game.
Sorry my bad english, i hope you could help
KoRnTuNeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:20 PM   #17
thesliver911

Im assuming your posting a fix for getting your mouse to register. However, this thread is more geared towards the actual "feel" of the mouse in the game.

Most of us have found a way to jerry rig a way for the game to register the mouse.

The problem is that the mouse lags to all hell and is worthless as a control type
thesliver911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:54 AM   #18
gr8fuldead26

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoRnTuNeS View Post
i solved this problem this way:
1. Unplug your keyboard and mouse
2. Turn off ps3
3. Plug in your keyboard and mouse
4. Turn on the ps3 from console (this is important, don't open wireless controller)
5. Open cs:go by keyboard on xmb

Important: Don't open wireless controller, because they are crashing.But you can open wireless controller at closing game.
Sorry my bad english, i hope you could help
This fix does NOT work for me. If I plug the mouse in before the keyboard, I can get the mouse to work, but not the keyboard. If I plug the keyboard in first, the keyboard works but not the mouse. Are they just not testing the games before they come out? Im very upset about this.
gr8fuldead26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:59 AM   #19
keasy

Don't consoles lock vsync ?

If they do there's your answer.
keasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:32 AM   #20
DeetotheSee

Quote:
Originally Posted by keasy View Post
Don't consoles lock vsync ?

If they do there's your answer.
Yeah, but the framerate on the consoles isn't stable either...
I've actually found that the game is more playable with the controller, but we all know about the accuracy of a controller versus M+KB. The input lag is a big reason to go back to playing this game on the PC.
DeetotheSee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:33 PM   #21
Schah

May i know which M+K models are supported? Can u just plug in any mouse eg. Razer, steelseries, logitech etc to the PS3 or does it have to be specific?
Schah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:08 AM   #22
Bendit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schah View Post
May i know which M+K models are supported? Can u just plug in any mouse eg. Razer, steelseries, logitech etc to the PS3 or does it have to be specific?
Razer mouse and logitech keyboard work fine, except the fu..ing input lag...
Bendit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 02:38 PM   #23
Budheadz

I know alot of people were looking forward to the m/k support, but in all fairness if you want to play with m/k you should get it on pc, its just not right having m/k against DS3 players..

game hasnt even released in the eu yet, and if the mouse lag is as bad as people are making out, if that crosses over to DS3 controller lag, ill probably be back making a similar thread ...
Budheadz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 03:20 PM   #24
Deilgyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budheadz View Post
I know alot of people were looking forward to the m/k support, but in all fairness if you want to play with m/k you should get it on pc, its just not right having m/k against DS3 players....
Are you THICK?!
Do simpletons like you even read the thread topic, or just see "PS3" and "Mouse" then post whatever?
If you have a problem with kbam on consoles, or think CSGO is better played on PC, then start your own thread about that discussion.

I've read this response sooooo many times on these forums, it headache-inducing. Talk about a bunch of bandwagon broken records.

Last edited by Deilgyre: 08-31-2012 at 03:23 PM.
Deilgyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 04:44 PM   #25
kickback999

I only bought a console because I presumed all games would follow the dreamcast trend and start to include keyboard and mouse and even mod support.
So far the PS2 had more k&m compatible games
Not been impressed.

As for CS I have sorted out my 1.6 and a pc again.
kickback999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:48 PM   #26
renejr818

"of course it doesn't work like PC, it's a console!" <-- I have Unreal Tournament 3 which was released in 2007. The game uses PS3's native/raw mouse input and it works amazing. It feels just like a PC. It feels extremely smooth and works better with better quality mice. I have a SteelSeries Kinzu and am happy with the performance on the PS3.

"why do you want to use KB/M on a console? it's not fair for everyone else!" <-- Valve specifically added a ranking system in order to place you with people of your own skill level. The ranking system is separate for EVERY input device you have from Mouse, to controller and even PS Move. Everywhere I go to look for support you people flood it with your console hate/ignorance. If you have nothing constructive to say then why bother?

I really hope Valve fixes all the issues in this game and grants us the 10-20 or so updates we have not received since launch date. It's not about $$ either so don't go there. Plenty of 2-5 staff indie developers patch their games a few times upon release, a powerhouse like Valve should be able to do at least one update a few months later.
renejr818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:17 PM   #27
Mia_crazymike

M/KB is no difference to the controller on CS:GO for console. If valve made it possible for both controller and M/KB users to play in the same match. They obviously limited M/KB flexibility on purpose. Hence why it still feels sluggish even with Mouse & Keyboard.
Mia_crazymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:06 AM   #28
kickback999

what renejr said.
kickback999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:21 PM   #29
csgoPROuk

mouse works pefect for me no input lag at all.
csgoPROuk is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Game Discussions > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive