Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls V

Old 10-04-2012, 05:08 PM   #1
moutaindew101

Exclamation Crash on entering Breezehome

So I got Hearthfire today, and what do you know, it has bugs! What a surprise! Whenever I enter Breezehome, it crashes. This has been happening since I got Hearthfire. I thought it was mods, but I'm beginning to doubt that since the entire time I've used my current savegame, I haven't uninstalled/installed any new mods. Nothing was crashing before I got Hearthfire. Is anyone else having this issue/other issues?
Old 10-04-2012, 05:14 PM   #2
McDave

You're not the only one. Check this thread...
http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=2959261
McDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:35 PM   #3
wickit911

Yeah I have the same issue. Hope it gets fixed soon. Have a bunch of stuff in there I need to get out to my new home.
wickit911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:37 PM   #4
Miss_Fox

Just disable Hearthfire on load and then go back into the Breezehome and move your stuff.
Miss_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:20 PM   #5
Ryuubei

So disable the mods, pretty much every issue i've seen is due to mods. Which makes sense, since it's only just been released. Disable the mods that cause the conflict until they're updated, or disable hearth until they're updated. simples
Ryuubei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:27 PM   #6
McDave

I won't give up Ultimate Followers Overhaul, so it's bye bye to Hearthfire, for now.

(All future updates to this list will appear on this thread)

Mods causing Hearthfire bugs

Note: Any mod to Breezehome may cause a CTD when entering.

Click on the links and read their comments sections for more info...
  • Unofficial Skyrim Patch - Breezehome Crash To Desktop *Update: Unofficial Skyrim Patch has updated to v1.2.2. They have also released the Unofficial Hearthfire Patch v1.0. Check out this thread for more info.
  • Dovahkiin's Hideout - Breezehome CTD, Alchemy Script is still broken (w/Dawnguard) and the child's room is not an option

Bugfixes by Players: Note, not all these fixes have been confirmed.
The Following links appear in this thread and address CTDs in specific areas of Lakeview Manor (Falkreath).

Last edited by McDave: 10-08-2012 at 05:31 PM.
McDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:53 PM   #7
Breton Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuubei View Post
So disable the mods, pretty much every issue i've seen is due to mods. Which makes sense, since it's only just been released. Disable the mods that cause the conflict until they're updated, or disable hearth until they're updated. simples
Nah sorry there, but even with none of the known conflicting Mods for some players Breezehome does CTD, some reports are that players cannot even start the game? TBH I havent seen that many with that level a problem but they are there, I cannot get into Breezehome at all and that was with all possible conflicts removed.

BUT I can use Breezehome if I use the Breezehome Enhanced Mod which overwrites some of Heartfires stuff (I assume) but even with that the Alchemy Set and the Childs Room are broken. So as I said, Sorry just turning off known Mods is not going to fix it for everybody.

After looking at Hearthfires in the CK I can see how the Alchemy Set Bug could be flowing onto the Childs Room addition as well. That was a NavMesh Bug I believe and by the look of it the changes (or lack of maybe) made to accomodate new items (bed) and possibly the Script as well are not working properlly.

If Beth tweaked the NavMesh to suit Heartfires and broke the SUP, they still did not fix there own Bug caused by Dawnguard in Breezehome and the same or very similar Bug (I think) is also now in the new DLC, nice one Beth
Breton Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:32 AM   #8
wallofchaos

Coonfirmed. I deleted all the player made houses. Mainly Dovahkin hidout. Now breezehome works but Im finding a TON of bugs with it. Either my character hasnt progressed enough but I have no alchemy station or anything else of the sort. when you talk to the guy that furnishes your house. he doesnt do a very good job =\

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDave View Post
I won't give up Ultimate Followers Overhaul, so it's bye bye to Hearthfire, for now.

Mods causing Hearthfire bugs.

Click on the links and read their comments sections for more info...

Unofficial Skyrim Patch - Breezehome Crash To Desktop (*see below)
Dovahkiin's Hideout - Breezehome CTD, Alchemy Script is still broken (w/Dawnguard) and the child's room is not an option
Birds and Flocks - Missing Hearthfire homes
Realistic Animals and Predators - Missing Hearthfire homes
Ultimate Followers Overhaul Breaks the dialog with the Stewards

*Update: Unofficial Skyrim Patch has updated to v1.2.2. They have also released the Unofficial Hearthfire Patch v1.0. Check out this thread for more info.

Bugfixes by players:

Any mod to Breezehome may cause a CTD

CTD Falkreath home - Armory
http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...2&postcount=11

CTD @ Falkreath home - Workbench
http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...5&postcount=13

CTD @ Falkreath home - Greenhouse
http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...6&postcount=15
wallofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls V