Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls V

Old 10-18-2012, 03:44 PM   #1
blackletum

Hearthfire bug with Constance Michel

So, I got Hearthfire today. Built my house most of the way up and whatnot and decided to adopt a kid. I read online that Constance Michel needs to send you a letter about adoption, but I have not received one. She is currently running around the orphanage in a panic because some time ago I killed Grelod. Is there a way to make her calm down and return to normal dialogue? I killed Grelod while completely hidden and behind closed doors, I've been casting "calm" on Michel to no avail, and even using the console the set the relationship rank up has done nothing.

Anybody?

Edit: Disabled her, spawned another Michel. This one is also in panic mode.
Edit2: After making dressers in my house (forgot to), I can now adopt the children out in the world but not any of them at the Orphanage, so technically still having the same issue. I hope someone has a fix for someday.

Last edited by blackletum: 10-18-2012 at 04:34 PM.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:16 PM   #2
Jermu73

I have a same deal with her. I even try kill Grelod that Michel wont see me. I use console to move Grelod in Throat of the world where i kill her and still Michel starts running and panics for me? I also try command "stopcombat" but no luck.

Ok. I havent been in winhelm yet. Thenks

Last edited by Jermu73: 10-19-2012 at 04:46 AM.
Jermu73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:34 AM   #3
Mehrunes Dagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermu73 View Post
I have a same deal with her. I even try kill Grelod that Michel wont see me. I use console to move Grelod in Throat of the world where i kill her and still Michel starts running and panics for me? I also try command "stopcombat" but no luck.
She will remain that way until the quest is turned in. I quote;

Quote:
One must complete the Aretino quest in order to stop that. Kill Grelod, return to the kid, and that should put an end to it. It sounds like that person simply hasn't followed through to completion.
Mehrunes Dagon is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls V