Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2

Old 08-20-2012, 03:38 AM   #16
The Medic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrai492 View Post

The Sexiest Man Alive

Kritzkrieg

Blut-Sauger (get mag upgrade)

Vita-Saw or the Amputator (taunt around a large group of people)

Why, thank you

Although, I prefer using the Medigun to the Kritzkrieg. 5 seconds of Uber canteems and 8+ from the Kritz isn't as good as 8+ seconds of Uber and 5 seconds of critical hit canteens, especially if you upgrade the Medigun.

Also, Syringe Gun, with the +25hp On Kill upgrade, you get a Blutsauger-like ability with the added bonus of not losing that +2 regen.

Vita-Saw, not sure. But with so many bots around, the Ubersaw means that there is free Uber everywhere. Especially against slow, bomb-carrying Scouts.
The Medic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:02 AM   #17
Ric666

I think kritz is great on Decoy. Medigun is definitely better on Mannworks due to large open areas & the attack paths of the bots. Probably personal choice for Coalroad. Either can work well.

I agree with "The medic" regarding using the ubersaw. It's almost too easy to get uber on lighter waves

I really need to get a beggars bazzoka to try on MvM. Can't be bothered buying one so may have to do some trading. sigh, I hate trading
Ric666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:02 AM   #18
groggles

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Medic View Post
Why, thank you

Although, I prefer using the Medigun to the Kritzkrieg. 5 seconds of Uber canteems and 8+ from the Kritz isn't as good as 8+ seconds of Uber and 5 seconds of critical hit canteens, especially if you upgrade the Medigun.

Also, Syringe Gun, with the +25hp On Kill upgrade, you get a Blutsauger-like ability with the added bonus of not losing that +2 regen.

Vita-Saw, not sure. But with so many bots around, the Ubersaw means that there is free Uber everywhere. Especially against slow, bomb-carrying Scouts.
i yoose blutsauger bcuz battle medic and yoose quick fix just to quik heel and use bonesaw for attck fhurr
groggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 01:53 AM   #19
grimper12341

I disagree with the engie loadout. A Wrangler is *absolutely* essential for advanced mode. A unwrangled sentry close enough to fire on enemies is a dead sentry, since soldier and demo packs will mass fire on it because there is no one closer to draw their fire.

The wrangler shield has saved my butt countless times too, that thing can shrug off crit rocket hits that would shred an unshielded sentry. Not to mention I can hide behind it when I'm low on health.

The short circuit becomes completely unnecessary anyway once the heavies get the ability to shoot down projectiles, so it's a wasted weapon slot.

Last edited by grimper12341: 08-21-2012 at 02:02 AM.
grimper12341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 02:02 AM   #20
Suspicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimper12341 View Post
I disagree with the engie loadout. A Wrangler is *absolutely* essential for advanced mode. A unwrangled sentry close enough to fire on enemies is a dead sentry, since soldier and demo packs will mass fire on it because there is no one closer to draw their fire.

The wrangler shield has saved my butt countless times too, that thing can shrug off crit rocket hits that would shred an unshielded sentry. Not to mention I can hide behind it when I'm low on health.
It also lets you do things like avoid firing rockets into robopyro swarms, reducing the need to apologize to your mini-critted teammates; or at a giant deflector heavy resulting in his medics being ubercharged /just/ before the team spy or scout is getting in position to wreck them.
Suspicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:20 PM   #21
mariopie1457

the crusader's crossbow is a freakin lawn mower if you want to invest in the clip size and penetration upgrades
mariopie1457 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:24 PM   #22
mariopie1457

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Medic View Post
Why, thank you

the blauslaughter is good for health regen but the crossbow is lethal with the penetration upgrades
mariopie1457 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:15 PM   #23
Ze Medic

Banned
This "darkrai" guy sounds like a noob
Ze Medic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:17 PM   #24
ThePootisCow

Must be that undead time of the day again...
ThePootisCow is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2