Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2012, 07:59 PM   #16
Fix It Felix
 
 
 
Banned
Join Date: Nov 2012
Reputation: 215
Posts: 270
Rescue Ranger:
On hit: Allows you to track enemies by illuminating them to you for 5 seconds
+25% damage done
-4 shots loaded

Loose Cannon:
Bombs do not bounce, they stay where they land
No reload necessary
+25% damage
-3 shots loaded
Fix It Felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:59 PM   #17
jinto
 
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Reputation: 90
Posts: 673
vaccinator sounds like it's going to suck - literally
it might be a weapon that neutralizes projectiles (thought) - once it's full, it will blast out something.


awe... money
jinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:59 PM   #18
guncrashdx
 
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Reputation: 228
Posts: 413
Really curious what the stats will be

Last edited by guncrashdx: 12-19-2012 at 08:02 PM.
guncrashdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:05 PM   #19
DrunkenBombers
 
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Reputation: 15
Posts: 44
Jeez, I'm shocked it wasn't a sword or shield. Quite amazed, actually.

Now let's see just how useless it's going to be.
DrunkenBombers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:09 PM   #20
aabicus
 
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Reputation: 3511
Posts: 11,341
I'm so glad I've saved up tons of loose Medic drops, so I can craft that medigun the day it comes out!
aabicus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:10 PM   #21
craig1648
 
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Reputation: 21
Posts: 295
Well, here goes for the rescue ranger!

Upsides: Whenever your sentry is seriously wounded (the bar to the left of it gets red) and/or if your sentry was destroyed in the last 10 seconds you do an extra 50% damage or you deal all crits for 5 seconds. I.E: First cause for first effect or second cause for second effect.

Downsides: May god help me.

Vaccinator: Removes status effects in half the time of normal, can target 2 (or more, since generally vaccines are given to many people) patients simultaneously. Ubercharge build rate and ubercharge length decreases by 10% and 1 second per patient. I.E: If healing 4 players and using stock über effect, you only have 4 seconds of charge time and decreased ubercharge build rate by 40%.

Ubercharge effect: I have no idea!
craig1648 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:11 PM   #22
Davidftw
 
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Reputation: 157
Posts: 978
I think you might be on to something with the new Gl... Shoots cannonballs (has a one shot clip) and the roll for a set amount of time then explode with a larger radius then normal gl pipes.
Davidftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:13 PM   #23
Lampshade
 
Banned
Join Date: Aug 2012
Reputation: 564
Posts: 3,365
Something I've thought of: Cannonballs aren't typically know to "explode". They usually are shot to bust holes in ships from the weight of the cannonballs. So is Valve trolling us by giving us a non-exploding GL?
Lampshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:14 PM   #24
Kariko
 
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Reputation: 256
Posts: 1,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampshade View Post
Something I've thought of: Cannonballs aren't typically know to "explode". They usually are shot to bust holes in ships from the weight of the cannonballs. So is Valve trolling us by giving us a non-exploding GL?
Demoman now has a Sandman. That he uses with his sword and shield.
Kariko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:14 PM   #25
faits
 
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Reputation: 28
Posts: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by aabicus View Post
I'm so glad I've saved up tons of loose Medic drops, so I can craft that medigun the day it comes out!
the solemn vow takes like eight jarate
faits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:14 PM   #26
XyzKiller
 
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Reputation: 147
Posts: 1,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chump View Post
One will kill things and the other will heal things.
Not sure which you are talking about.
XyzKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:15 PM   #27
Lampshade
 
Banned
Join Date: Aug 2012
Reputation: 564
Posts: 3,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kariko View Post
Demoman now has a Sandman. That he uses with his sword and shield.
I would actually kill myself. I would record me killing myself. And upload it to SPUF.
Lampshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:16 PM   #28
XyzKiller
 
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Reputation: 147
Posts: 1,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinto View Post
vaccinator sounds like it's going to suck - literally
it might be a weapon that neutralizes projectiles (thought) - once it's full, it will blast out something
On Ubercharge, activates Vacuume, all projectiles, fire & liquids are removed from in front of the Medic.
XyzKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:28 PM   #29
Mister L
 
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Reputation: 219
Posts: 2,840
The Vaccinator
Ubercharge removes liquids and reduces incoming damage taken by 80%
+25% faster charge rate
Overheal bonus does not decay

-20% heal rate

The Loose Cannon
Hold Primary fire to load up to 3 cannonballs
Release primary fire to unleash the spam!
+150% damage bonus vs. buildings
+70% faster firing speed

No primary ammo from dispensers
30% slower reload speed
Overloading the chamber will cause a misfire
-25% damage penalty vs. players


The Rescue Ranger
On Hit: Heals all buildings by damage done
+40% more accurate
Deals crits while your sentry is being sapped

No random critical hits
-20% damage penalty
Healing done by Wrenches reduced by 35%


My take on stats for these weapons.
Mister L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:31 PM   #30
Lampshade
 
Banned
Join Date: Aug 2012
Reputation: 564
Posts: 3,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister L View Post
The Vaccinator
Ubercharge removes liquids and reduces incoming damage taken by 80%
+25% faster charge rate
Overheal bonus does not decay

-20% heal rate

The Loose Cannon
Hold Primary fire to load up to 3 cannonballs
Release primary fire to unleash the spam!
+150% damage bonus vs. buildings
+70% faster firing speed

No primary ammo from dispensers
30% slower reload speed
Overloading the chamber will cause a misfire
-25% damage penalty vs. players


The Rescue Ranger
On Hit: Heals all buildings by damage done
+40% more accurate
Deals crits while your sentry is being sapped

No random critical hits
-20% damage penalty
Healing done by Wrenches reduced by 35%


My take on stats for these weapons.
Looks pretty cool. Medigun seems a bit OP, though.
Lampshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2012, All Rights Reserved.