Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls V

Old 01-27-2013, 07:01 AM   #1
Smac1018

When can we expect the Dragonborn DLC to go on sale?

I know it's just recently announced and not even out yet, and I know us PC users have gotten our DLC right on schedule (Approximately 1 month after xbox)but with PS3 users getting everything 50% off, I've decided I won't be getting dragonborn until there's some sort of discount sale.

Then again even without the little incidental nudge regarding the PS3 discount I'd be waiting regardless as I'd rather not spend $20 on just DLC, lol.

Whatever my reasoning, my question stands, any idea when we'll be seeing it on sale?
Old 01-27-2013, 07:32 AM   #2
Fish-E

Volunteer Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smac1018 View Post
I know it's just recently announced and not even out yet, and I know us PC users have gotten our DLC right on schedule (Approximately 1 month after xbox)but with PS3 users getting everything 50% off, I've decided I won't be getting dragonborn until there's some sort of discount sale.

Then again even without the little incidental nudge regarding the PS3 discount I'd be waiting regardless as I'd rather not spend $20 on just DLC, lol.

Whatever my reasoning, my question stands, any idea when we'll be seeing it on sale?
It'll probably be on sale sometime in the next 3 months on steam. However I imagine you'd be able to purchase it from GreenManGaming for ~25% off using a voucher sometime soon! (Like Skyrim, the DLC requires steam activation)
Fish-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 03:43 PM   #3
Urah

Summer, I'm affraid
Urah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:02 PM   #4
ZalmanS

I'm sure it'll start out at a discount because of the highly necessary 2 month day.
ZalmanS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:59 AM   #5
Joreel

3-6 months most likely.
Joreel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:18 AM   #6
FrostyTheUnbald

Dawnguard is still full price. What was it on sale for at Christmas, 25 percent for a few days? How long will you wait for $5? Every fiat currency inflates you know. The thieves in government are stealing value from every note on every day. Are you earning interest to compensate? You are? Well don't forget that that interest is also taxed and inflated.

You can vote for for the production of AAA single player content now while it is still being produced. Perhaps you are making a "statement" to the suits. Well the only statement that they understand is printed on your national currency notes and if you don't give it to them they can't read it.

There has never been a free lunch, just the advertising illusion of such.

Last edited by FrostyTheUnbald: 01-28-2013 at 08:35 AM.
FrostyTheUnbald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:58 AM   #7
Fish-E

Volunteer Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyTheUnbald View Post
Dawnguard is still full price. What was it on sale for at Christmas, 25 percent for a few days? How long will you wait for $5?
50% off. It was also 50% off a few days ago.
Fish-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:22 AM   #8
FrostyTheUnbald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish-E View Post
50% off. It was also 50% off a few days ago.
That's a great price and well worth waiting a few months for if money is tight. No telling when the next sale will be though. You could put it on your wish list I suppose and wait to be notified of the sale.
FrostyTheUnbald is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls V