Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2

Old 02-27-2013, 01:17 AM   #46
pearhk

At this rate valve will have to unlock the backpack to 3000 slot soon enough.

Gaben: Come get more backpack expander at Mann Co.!! Your BP will never be big enough!!!
pearhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:07 AM   #47
The Medic

I'd like something other than hats for a change. Weapons, even if they're just reskins, are always nice. How about a nice new all-class weapon reskin that works on all classes, including Spy and Engineer?

The new taunt was a nice change from yet more hats and miscs.
The Medic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:20 AM   #48
joe_of_bree

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnerhead34 View Post
Explain to me, how is the paintrain amazing when it gets u killed? Kunai, YIR, Knife, Spycicle are all better than big earner. I used to be main spy and i tried it for a long time. FoW is good on noobs with slow reaction, i rather have frying pan, holy mackerel, or sandman.
You won't get killed if you can outsmart bullet.

But the pain train is really good, especially when your team isn't helping you push/cap.
joe_of_bree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:43 AM   #49
Greener223224

Banned
You know, they used up a lot of ideas for weapons right now.
IMO, Vaccinator really looked like a lot of effort was put into scrounging up an idea that sidn't end up very useful in practice
Greener223224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:34 AM   #50
Alexander Bell

Quote:
Explain to me, how is the paintrain amazing when it gets u killed?
It doesn't get you killed. It takes 10 bullets for it to cause you to have taken one extra bullet's worth of damage (math is probably off because I didn't do any math, but that seems logical to me). And guess what, one bullet's worth of damage is virtually nothing. There's a reason why people don't really care when you start spamming your shotgun or pistol at them over a long range - the damage is completely negligible.

I'd rather run past a Heavy, hit him, and keep running knowing that he's going to take mini-crits from my team than run at a Heavy, take substantial damage, possibly kill him, and then die trying to find a health kit.

The Big Earner is good in maps where ammo is scarce - you can back-stab someone before your cloak re-charges and still get away, allowing for more stabs in a shorter time period.
Alexander Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:52 AM   #51
coolman166

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Bell;34071032
[B
I'd rather run past a Heavy, hit him, and keep running knowing that he's going to take mini-crits from my team than run at a Heavy, take substantial damage, possibly kill him, and then die trying to find a health kit.[/B]
To be honest, that never happens to me. The heavy ends up being smarter than me and I'm dead from a minigun in the .
coolman166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:54 AM   #52
japanimater

Quote:
Is there going to be another update like the ber Uber Update...
Sadly, the best is behind us.
japanimater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:08 AM   #53
Chicken Hide

You guys realize that tons of new weapons have been added? Not to mention all the balance fixes pyromania brought.
Chicken Hide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:38 PM   #54
winnerhead34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Bell View Post
It doesn't get you killed. It takes 10 bullets for it to cause you to have taken one extra bullet's worth of damage (math is probably off because I didn't do any math, but that seems logical to me). And guess what, one bullet's worth of damage is virtually nothing. There's a reason why people don't really care when you start spamming your shotgun or pistol at them over a long range - the damage is completely negligible.

I'd rather run past a Heavy, hit him, and keep running knowing that he's going to take mini-crits from my team than run at a Heavy, take substantial damage, possibly kill him, and then die trying to find a health kit.

The Big Earner is good in maps where ammo is scarce - you can back-stab someone before your cloak re-charges and still get away, allowing for more stabs in a shorter time period.
Thats the thing! Since bullets do little damage, how do they kill? Lots of bullets come at you. Plus im just saying whats the point of it?

And fanowar = too much teamwork. Last time i trusted my team, didnt work out at all. I rather sand man the heavy

Again...... why not use the letranger if ammo is scarce?
winnerhead34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:40 PM   #55
winnerhead34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken Hide View Post
You guys realize that tons of new weapons have been added? Not to mention all the balance fixes pyromania brought.
Uhhhh, tons? I dont see them
And its long since the pyromania. I liked the update, thats why im asking why theres not another update with new weps, just cancerous promos spillin into tf2
Old 03-04-2013, 10:46 PM   #56
winnerhead34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greener223224 View Post
You know, they used up a lot of ideas for weapons right now.
IMO, Vaccinator really looked like a lot of effort was put into scrounging up an idea that sidn't end up very useful in practice
Well... theyre not using enoug ideas then. I can spill random ideas of weapons that doesnt make the the game unbalanced.

Syringe gun that slows enemy but does less damage and fire rate. Means more team work between heavy and medic.

Demoman shield: + 3 second charge time +100% charge recharge, takes lot more damage,

Lot more! But u get the point. They dont have to make those super complicated weps like Vacc or Neon.
Old 03-12-2013, 06:22 PM   #57
winnerhead34

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments...13_utc/c8ujrm4

i forgive you Valve
Old 03-12-2013, 06:46 PM   #58
l4d2hunter

A likely big kill for Poker night 2.
Suddenly old Vintage Big Kills are worthless.
l4d2hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:52 PM   #59
winnerhead34

Quote:
Originally Posted by l4d2hunter View Post
A likely big kill for Poker night 2.
Suddenly old Vintage Big Kills are worthless.
phew. good thing i didnt buy 1 of them
Old 03-12-2013, 07:07 PM   #60
vivhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by japanimater View Post
Sadly, the best is behind us.
If by behind us, you mean War!, then I agree, but Uber Update? Easily one of the worst thanks to the number of generic, bland, or poorly designed items.
vivhero is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2