Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Max Payne series > Max Payne 1 and 2

Old 01-19-2012, 08:19 PM   #1
Augmenti

Max Payne mods

Is there any way to use more than one mpm file or is there a way to unpack the mpm file and use those files in the main install? As an example I'm using a mod, but want to use a second that makes the crosshair bigger/better.

Can I unpack the crosshair into the Max Payne folder, in whatever directory structure is necessary then have the crosshair fix working all the time, allowing me to use the mpm selector for another mod?

Thanks

Max Payne Mods

Max Payne 2 Mods

Last edited by Augmenti: 01-22-2012 at 12:18 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:14 PM   #2
Augmenti

Got it, if you want to make or extract mpm files you need the install MAX-FX Tools. In addition grab PowerRAS since it has a much better interface. Linked below.

PowerRAS_10b.zip

MAX-FX Tools
Augmenti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:48 PM   #3
Augmenti

Could use some help if there are any experienced Max Payne modders. I'm trying to get this Crosshair working with Ultimate5

I extracted Ultimate5, then figured it was just a matter of editing hud.txt ([ConstantSprite] section) and adding the two new files ziel.jpg and ziel2.pcx. The new crosshair doesn't show up.

Thanks for any help.
Old 01-22-2012, 01:23 PM   #4
Augmenti

Anyone know a Max Payne 2 mod that speeds up Bullet Time recharge? The GameFront mod section for MP2 doesn't have full pages fore each mod, so no real description.
Old 05-19-2014, 12:31 AM   #5
The Unbeholden

Anyone know where I can get the Max Payne 2 mods:
Killer 1.2 (by Branislav Bumbala), Hellforces (by Mark Bernet), The Max Payne's Illusions (by Mark Bernet), Alte Textilschule (by Daniel Peherstorfer), Lupino Showdown - DMW (by Uisor), Underground - story level (by Grzechu111) and Killing Lessons (By SpiKe), Where is the Exit (by Timmy), and EASCYA mod Beta Map - Prelude (by EASCYA).

Last edited by The Unbeholden: 05-25-2014 at 04:40 AM. Reason: found Reus and Address Unknown
The Unbeholden is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Max Payne series > Max Payne 1 and 2