Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Day of Defeat: Source > Custom Content

Old 02-08-2008, 04:35 AM   #1
FuzzDad

Volunteer Moderator
Welcome to the reconstituted MSA...now Custom Content!

This is our new home to post anything you have for custom DoDS content. We've been fortunate that Valve recognizes the importance of the work you guys do and how much it adds to the overall DoD experience. Let us know if we missed anything from the MSA forum or if there's something here you need clarification on. Once again...welcome to your new home for DoDS custom content!

Old 02-08-2008, 01:22 PM   #2
Wunderboy

Volunteer Moderator
And Hello from me.

With any move theres always a few things that get lost, boxes dropped, vases broken. We're doing our best to try and re-locate and retain as many of the useful threads from the old forums to this one but it's not as simple as you might think.

Please bear with us and help us as much as you can. Myself and Ska Warz from the old DoD forums are still about so feel free to PM us with any problems.

I know some of you might find this change odd or not be too happy but it's still business as usual and still here for the same reasons the old forums were.

- Jed (Trp.Jed from DoDMod)
Wunderboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Day of Defeat: Source > Custom Content