Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Dwarfs!?

Old 12-21-2011, 11:32 AM   #46
mrcoolfazey

or i will never buy from steam again
mrcoolfazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 01:58 PM   #47
Skopjanec

Banned
tnx :] i got this game today and i had a problem but its ok now
Skopjanec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 01:30 PM   #48
Dudler

Power of Two
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcoolfazey View Post
I need a refund my game will not start i have D so please fix it or i want a refund
Have you tried the solutions in the beginning of this thread?
Dudler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:39 PM   #49
Bigadb

Dwarfs - Problem

Hi Guys...

My son has had Steam for a couple of years now, earlier today he wanted to download Dwarfs, I did this for him, and it appears in his games list, however when you click on the game it just doesnt load, it says it failed to start, windows is looking for why and then says nothing. My frustration is that I am not very 'techno minded' and that you cant actually call anyone to ask for their help... Please Please Please can someone help me.. or point my in the right direction, apologies if I have posted on the wrong place
Bigadb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 03:25 AM   #50
Dudler

Power of Two
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigadb View Post
Hi Guys...

My son has had Steam for a couple of years now, earlier today he wanted to download Dwarfs, I did this for him, and it appears in his games list, however when you click on the game it just doesnt load, it says it failed to start, windows is looking for why and then says nothing. My frustration is that I am not very 'techno minded' and that you cant actually call anyone to ask for their help... Please Please Please can someone help me.. or point my in the right direction, apologies if I have posted on the wrong place
Hi,

No worries!

The normal problem is that the programs that the game needs are not installed. (somtimes this happens)

In the following folders you can find what you need. Install them in the order thay are listed:

1. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\dwarfs\Depends\DotNet \dotNetFx35setup.exe

2. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\dwarfs\Depends\Direct X\DXSETUP.exe
3. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\dwarfs\Depends\XNA\xn afx31_redist.msi
Dudler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 04:35 AM   #51
Nthrax66

Thank you very much, step 1 helped to fix my error.!
Nthrax66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:49 AM   #52
Turntohard

This summer i can play the game without problem, saturday i install it again and runtime error, i downlaod XNA etc... ,the game doesnt work and crash.I tested all possibility.
Yesterday, a update coming a steam, i download it and miracle the game work fine without bug, 30 minute after a new update from steam, and after downloaded game crash again and i cant play it now.
What are you doing with this game seriously ??!!

Why it work perfectly when it lauched on steam and now its totaly random with your update.Always crash with runtime or dwarfs.exe.

Why when we lauchdwarfs this stupid framework update never endend and after crash the game.

I have framework 4 updated, and XNA too, im on Win XP SP3 and my all driver are updated...
Turntohard is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Dwarfs!?