Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Unmechanical

Old 08-12-2012, 05:06 AM   #16
kuddo

I've tried to go back a save (and lost a lot of gameplay) and i got again to the room with 2 lasers and tbe pipes. When i threw the ball with the mirror inside in one of the pipes the bug started again: a bomb came on the others side of the pipe (instead of the ball-mirror). Still i managed to open that gate (which closed behind me) but when i touch one of the red bulbs i get sent back to the pipes.... like in this video i made:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XEoD...ature=youtu.be
kuddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:58 AM   #17
markusarv

Teotl Studios
Hi kuddo, thank you for the bug report.

You are not suppose to carry an object to the portal pipes. You have everything you need in that location .
markusarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 08:18 AM   #18
kuddo

Thanks for the tip !
kuddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 02:17 PM   #19
lili

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuddo View Post
There is a level with 3 mirrors in transparent balls and 2 black cubes. If you take a cube and swim down then get up, past the rotatig laser (in the room with 3 lasers).... if you throw the cube in in the first pipe on the other end of the pipe a bomb will come out xD After doing this i get teleported randomly to one of the pipes.

Better look at this video i made:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XEoD...ature=youtu.be
Hello, I had exacly the same trouble, it is due to the fact of bringind something inside the room instead of using the bombs (the mirror into the ball). The result is the impossibility of taking something, in every places. Why ??? http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...s/confused.gif . I don't found any solutions to solve it. I reset all the game and finished it today without any other troubles ^^
lili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:31 PM   #20
Sheepdude86

"TYPICAL" Achievement is broken? Can you confirm or is everyone doing it wrong? It has 0% completion rate on the global stats.
Sheepdude86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:01 AM   #21
Zet237

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdude86 View Post
"TYPICAL" Achievement is broken? Can you confirm or is everyone doing it wrong? It has 0% completion rate on the global stats.
I was about to ask the exact same thing. Tried it on various apporaches, none worked so far.
Zet237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:06 PM   #22
Sheepdude86

Still 0.1%: http://steamcommunity.com/stats/211180/achievements/

How come the devs are ignoring this? I've seen you guys respond to other threads since the initial post.
Old 08-19-2012, 12:21 PM   #23
markusarv

Teotl Studios
Sorry, I do not know why we have not responded. Yes, typical is broken and will be fixed in the next patch.
markusarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:29 PM   #24
Sheepdude86

Quote:
Originally Posted by markusarv View Post
Sorry, I do not know why we have not responded. Yes, typical is broken and will be fixed in the next patch.
Thanks for the acknowledgement. ;-)
Old 09-22-2012, 03:43 PM   #25
P05TW4R

Hi to Developers!

Here are a few issues with the app I would like to discuss with you:

1) Make in-game menus operable with keyboard and gamepad, not just mouse. This would make the game fully compatible with Big Picture mode.
2) Contact Nvidia and AMD to work out the kinks about a possible anti-aliasing solution (hint: it's the same as UT3).
3) While I'm at it, is there any way to disable splash screen, other than renaming splash.bmp? I'm pretty sure it interferes with Big Picture mode, making the launch process esthetically unappealing.

P.S. Protip: Try to communicate with users on the new forums. There is only one topic there at the moment.
P05TW4R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:48 PM   #26
yrogerg77

I've just experienced a bug that I don't see reported on here yet, so I took a screenshot as proof. The bug is that I cannot progress past the puzzle with the electrified crystals (see screenshot). There are two rooms of these, the first being easier, and the second more challenging. I passed the first one this time but just before the orb was sucked into the tube at the end, it touched one of the crystals and bounced in. The light orb then moved to the next room, however the switch at the top is deactivated and the room is still dark. I cannot move the light orb farther now and unfortunately because I moved a little beyond that room after this happened it autosaved, so my save is now stuck with no way to progress without starting over from the beginning

http://i.imgur.com/qRWcPYR.jpg
yrogerg77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 06:53 AM   #27
Jeepah

Talawa Games
Quote:
Originally Posted by yrogerg77 View Post
I've just experienced a bug that I don't see reported on here yet, so I took a screenshot as proof. The bug is that I cannot progress past the puzzle with the electrified crystals (see screenshot). There are two rooms of these, the first being easier, and the second more challenging. I passed the first one this time but just before the orb was sucked into the tube at the end, it touched one of the crystals and bounced in. The light orb then moved to the next room, however the switch at the top is deactivated and the room is still dark. I cannot move the light orb farther now and unfortunately because I moved a little beyond that room after this happened it autosaved, so my save is now stuck with no way to progress without starting over from the beginning

http://i.imgur.com/qRWcPYR.jpg
This is probably not a bug. can you fly forward, that is to the left and arrive back in the furnace room? If you follow the cables and machinery you can see that this magnet puzzle is connected to the furnace and you need to activate it buy feeding the furnace with enough coal. Maybe you havent done that yet?
Jeepah is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Unmechanical