Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers

Old 09-02-2012, 04:04 AM   #1
woko

Exclamation Clay Pigeons: no way to win

There is no way to win the retro-mini-game called Clay Pigeons, which explains why the achievement was gotten by very few people.

The problem is no new clay pigeon is sent after maybe 13 were launched and cut with the laser. So either I go through the door of losers, either I wait endlessly for a radio message or another clay pigeon, either I jump in one of the holes and die. By the way, when I die, I can see the bad guy wearing an underwear as a hat, he is waiting on a cube, but I cannot reach him.

Please fix this mini-game so that the achievement unlocks and the door is the door of winners.
Old 09-03-2012, 08:21 AM   #2
xings

I had no issues with this, just out of curiousity, do you cut them on the way up or down? I only cut them on the way down as many of them went too far anyway.

Maybe not much help but I finished it doing like that...
xings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:46 AM   #3
woko

On the way up. I often cut them while they are passing through the hole, because I time my cut and there is a new clay pigeon five seconds after the last cut.

Edit: I have done it again on my first try and it unlocked. Could it be that if I fail once, I have to retry the whole level?

Last edited by woko: 09-15-2012 at 12:49 PM.
woko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 04:18 AM   #4
fgrolig

Quote:
Originally Posted by woko View Post
On the way up. I often cut them while they are passing through the hole, because I time my cut and there is a new clay pigeon five seconds after the last cut.

Edit: I have done it again on my first try and it unlocked. Could it be that I fail once, I have to retry the whole level?
hi woko, could you be even more specific how you play the clay pigeon mini game? the achievement should be unlocked after 11 have been launched. if it's not that might be a bug i'd like to fix but i couldn't reproduce your problem.
thanks
fgrolig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 02:00 AM   #5
Smikke

I stumbled across same bug today.
I got figured out if pigeons were sliced too quick after launching minigame will bug (shoot them right at the hole), I also everytime sliced same pigeon multiple times, didn't try this alone will it make you stuck. If you take your time and shoot them when they are allready falling there are no problem with minigame.
Smikke is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers