Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2 > Community Content / Contribution Project > Other

Old 09-30-2013, 07:28 PM   #76
Bosspanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by finiteasylum View Post

How do I fix this?
I had the same issue, and after a long time of messing around with the defragger and all that I found out it's just because you're using the old version of gcfscape, since that's what the link on this tutorial leads you to. Download 1.8.4 or whatever is the newest version, problem should clear right up.

Alright cashing in my karma now. I want to change the skin on the sniper's koala to make it a panda (bosspanda is my screename), and I went through all the steps and have the .vtf, but it's not showing up in-game. I'm pretty sure I have it in the correct directory for the koala (\team fortress 2\tf\materials\models\player\items\sniper\sniper_p ocketkoala.vtf) but no dice. Am I missing something? Do I need to move the .vmt for it as well or something?
Bosspanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 06:07 PM   #77
Whaambulance

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosspanda View Post
Alright cashing in my karma now. I want to change the skin on the sniper's koala to make it a panda (bosspanda is my screename), and I went through all the steps and have the .vtf, but it's not showing up in-game. I'm pretty sure I have it in the correct directory for the koala (\team fortress 2\tf\materials\models\player\items\sniper\sniper_p ocketkoala.vtf) but no dice. Am I missing something? Do I need to move the .vmt for it as well or something?
Since the Steampipe update,you have to put everything in tf\custom\mods\materials\models\
Whaambulance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 06:08 PM   #78
Smaugy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whaambulance View Post
Since the Steampipe update,you have to put everything in tf\custom\mods\materials\models\
Actually, it should be tf\custom\mods\materials\weapons
Smaugy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 10:07 AM   #79
Smuagy

There aint no weapons folder
Please help
Smuagy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:34 PM   #80
DerpCubed

I cant find the "purple boxes" They arent anywhere in the steamapps folder. Can anyone help?
DerpCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 11:29 AM   #81
Gusta_Cz

I have only .vmt here no .vtf in every weapons folder that I found here :C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\tf2_misc_dir.vpk -> materials -> models -> weapons
Please help
Gusta_Cz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 05:33 AM   #82
The Leprechaun

Thank you so much! I'm gonna try to help some people and fill some requests, as well as my own. I'll be sure to link people to this
The Leprechaun is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2 > Community Content / Contribution Project > Other