Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2016, 09:10 AM   #196
Inquisitioner
 
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Reputation: 22
Posts: 332
I'd like my server to be considered. I just created it an hour ago, with the goal to be a proper pub game like before the meet your match update. With the exception of no damage spread and no random crits.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PUB16
185.62.206.84:27016

24 player
Payload maps.
Inquisitioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 08:08 AM   #197
Timmy-P7
 
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Reputation: 1026
Posts: 2,494
Man, it's been a while.

This list seems to be more vital than ever with the new updates and such. I got a few IPs from a friend of mine that maybe you could add?

Badwater.pub is a community server that is completely vanilla, and is nocrit/spread. They have an NA and EU server:

Code:
eu.badwater.pub
na.badwater.pub
Timmy-P7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 11:05 AM   #198
The Medic
 
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Reputation: 6931
Posts: 18,956
I need to go through and check this list, I'll add the new ones when I have a chance. Will have to wait until my laptop comes back though.
The Medic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 05:16 PM   #199
Virus.Win9x.CIH
 
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Reputation: 158
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Medic View Post
I need to go through and check this list, I'll add the new ones when I have a chance. Will have to wait until my laptop comes back though.
You should do this now
Virus.Win9x.CIH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 11:32 PM   #200
The Medic
 
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Reputation: 6931
Posts: 18,956
I'll do it if/when I have a chance. Posting on a forum is one thing, joining, expecting and judging TF2 servers is another.
The Medic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 05:45 AM   #201
nosoop
 
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Reputation: 210
Posts: 951
Hey there! I'm dusting off this account to say that I've just announced a new server browser site that automatically lists servers that appear to run relatively sane configurations.

Community Quickplay Browser / Steam Group

It's not a full replacement for the work you're all doing (especially when it comes to the miscellaneous servers); just another tool to find possibly good servers.
nosoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 08:49 PM   #202
Mincegamer
 
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Reputation: 577
Posts: 1,441
Very sad to see that Star's server is gone. I definitely had a lot of good times on there, remember playing lots of custom maps that are now in the game too. The 10-20 minute wait to get in on some nights (and usually getting immediately disconnected because one of Star's friends took the spot) was completely worth it. Will check the other ones in the OP since I have been away from the game for a while.
Mincegamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 07:43 AM   #203
The Soldier
 
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Reputation: 205
Posts: 150
Someone made a rotation server with no random crits based in Greece. Stock maps are the Pro version, if available, and some custom maps are used.

37.6.252.106:27015
The Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 06:27 PM   #204
xxlosttechxx
 
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
Reputation: 0
Posts: 1
Location: North America
Link to Server Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DDServers

Servers:
Dodgeball #1: 208.167.243.91:27025
Dodgeit 3.0 (Dodgeball #2): 208.167.243.83:27035
TF2Ware (WarioWare): 73.17.143.146:27015
xxlosttechxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 08:36 AM   #205
Dwellingdragon
 
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Reputation: 0
Posts: 1
I'd like my server considered

Hello, I'd like my server considered too please!


Dexeldragon's Arena_2fort Server | 32 Slots:
104.207.139.196:27015

A little information about it:
Arena_2fort is a custom map based on ctf_2fort designed for quick rounds and intense close quarter combat. This server is very active and has a positive community player base. There are always admins online and the server owner is just about always around. There are also very cool donator benefits that most servers do not have, including a custom donator menu.

Steam Group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dexeldragon/
Dwellingdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 08:48 AM   #206
MysticTheMeeM
 
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Reputation: 1374
Posts: 3,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwellingdragon View Post
Hello, I'd like my server considered too please!


Dexeldragon's Arena_2fort Server | 32 Slots:
104.207.139.196:27015

A little information about it:
Arena_2fort is a custom map based on ctf_2fort designed for quick rounds and intense close quarter combat. This server is very active and has a positive community player base. There are always admins online and the server owner is just about always around. There are also very cool donator benefits that most servers do not have, including a custom donator menu.

Steam Group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dexeldragon/
Nobody reads this anymore mate, sorry.
MysticTheMeeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 03:43 AM   #207
The Medic
 
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Reputation: 6931
Posts: 18,956
I've changed the rules. While I won't be updating the main thread any more, people are still free to post their servers/groups here, BUT DO NOT POST IP ADDRESSES. Just to be on the safe side.
The Medic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 06:21 PM   #208
Virus.Win9x.CIH
 
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Reputation: 158
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Medic View Post
I've changed the rules. While I won't be updating the main thread any more, people are still free to post their servers/groups here, BUT DO NOT POST IP ADDRESSES. Just to be on the safe side.
Why would not posting the IP make any difference? If you're going to link to a group/clan site with the IP what difference does it make.
Virus.Win9x.CIH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 12:18 AM   #209
The Medic
 
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Reputation: 6931
Posts: 18,956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virus.Win9x.CIH View Post
Why would not posting the IP make any difference? If you're going to link to a group/clan site with the IP what difference does it make.
Because mods have a random habit of deleting posts with IP addresses in them.
The Medic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 01:20 AM   #210
MysticTheMeeM
 
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Reputation: 1374
Posts: 3,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Medic View Post
Because mods have a random habit of deleting posts with IP addresses in them.
Lol@"mods" :3
MysticTheMeeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2015, All Rights Reserved.