Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Black Ops

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2011, 11:01 AM   #151
Daehtop
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honor Soldier View Post
Taken directly from you "proof":



Shortly? It just says after launch. That's any time from launch to eternity, my friend. Fail.
I see nothing with the word shortly (besides from you). Funny, you are calling names now.

Deja vu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomPUNto View Post
If they don't release Radiant, Mod tools are all but useless.

name calling, trolling and personal attacks will not change that

"honor" indeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honor Soldier View Post
What trolling? What name calling? What personal attack? I quoted him in what he said (air conditioned youth). Read, then talk.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:02 AM   #152
Honor Soldier
 
Banned
Join Date: Mar 2011
Reputation: 95
Posts: 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daehtop View Post
Amazing, I was correct.
I'm not even going to venture a guess where you're going with this. I will, however, assume you're not even aware how big of an idiot you're making yourself look like.

lulz
Honor Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:03 AM   #153
Daehtop
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honor Soldier View Post
I'm not even going to venture a guess where you're going with this. I will, however, assume you're not even aware how big of an idiot you're making yourself look like.

lulz
This coming from the person whom admitted to "enjoying bashing" on people in a steams forum.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:05 AM   #154
Honor Soldier
 
Banned
Join Date: Mar 2011
Reputation: 95
Posts: 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daehtop View Post
This coming from the person whom admitted to "enjoying bashing" on people in a steams forum.
Your point? Is this supposed to be bothering me?

Honor Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:05 AM   #155
Daehtop
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honor Soldier View Post
So because I like something...I'm trolling? Umad? Need a hug? Perhaps a fig newton?



If I was getting paid, I'd do a better job.


First of all...I never said black ops was "so great". It has its good points, but it has its lacking points. Not sure where you got the balls to put words in my mouth, but oh well. I could say the same thing about you, though, as per thread lurking. I do it because its a time passer People like you make it worth while.
I'd claim you are playing stupid but at this point I do not think it is an act.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:06 AM   #156
Honor Soldier
 
Banned
Join Date: Mar 2011
Reputation: 95
Posts: 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daehtop View Post
I'd claim you are playing stupid but at this point I do not think it is an act.
Well, I'm going to up and assume either your english isn't quite "there", or you're deliberately aware of the complete moron you're making of yourself. Either way, it's hilarious. Do continue

<333
Honor Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:09 AM   #157
Daehtop
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honor Soldier View Post
Well, I'm going to up and assume either your english isn't quite "there", or you're deliberately aware of the complete moron you're making of yourself. Either way, it's hilarious. Do continue

<333
Nice, you are still lurking. Who RSS Feeds a steam forum?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:10 AM   #158
Honor Soldier
 
Banned
Join Date: Mar 2011
Reputation: 95
Posts: 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daehtop View Post
Nice, you are still lurking. Who RSS Feeds a steam forum?
LOL, lurking. The irony...oh the irony.

I'll leave this here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpuRcmPnSTM
Honor Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:12 AM   #159
Daehtop
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honor Soldier View Post
LOL, lurking. The irony...oh the irony.

I'll leave this here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpuRcmPnSTM
(-_0) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:19 AM   #160
lysiu
 
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Reputation: 258
Posts: 810
ModTools in 4 hrs
lysiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:25 AM   #161
viper121
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Reputation: 0
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honor Soldier View Post
I'm assuming it will be just like the Radiant on WaW (if released). I would check that out to get a feel for it.
Thanks man ya I well have to check it out I never played Waw though my be i should go buy the game lol
viper121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:42 AM   #162
ToR-Redneck
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Reputation: 9
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomPUNto View Post
If they don't release Radiant, Mod tools are all but useless.

name calling, trolling and personal attacks will not change that

"honor" indeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honor Soldier View Post
What trolling? What name calling? What personal attack? I quoted him in what he said (air conditioned youth). Read, then talk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honor Soldier View Post
OR, he can do whatever he wants with HIS money. Just a thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daehtop View Post
This is back in august 24th of 2010. Need anymore proof? You do know the internet has this amazing new thing called search engines.
thanks for the support guys. good to see not every one on here is a fen boi. cant type Hammer Legion Member or it gets edited... honor your are a idiot and u know it. your big brother must work for this pos game or something. see u guys in BF3.
ToR-Redneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:43 AM   #163
Honor Soldier
 
Banned
Join Date: Mar 2011
Reputation: 95
Posts: 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToR-Redneck View Post
thanks for the support guys. good to see not every one on here is a fen boi. cant type Hammer Legion Member or it gets edited... honor your are a idiot and u know it. your big brother must work for this pos game or something. see u guys in BF3.
Is it so bad that I happen to enjoy a game? What do you want me to do? Apologize that it runs fine for me? Good lord lol. Forums should be 18+.
Honor Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:44 AM   #164
Honor Soldier
 
Banned
Join Date: Mar 2011
Reputation: 95
Posts: 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper121 View Post
Thanks man ya I well have to check it out I never played Waw though my be i should go buy the game lol
I wouldn't buy it...kind of a flop...although zombies was pretty epic in WaW.
Honor Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:03 PM   #165
nnuu
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
Can a modder/mapper answer my questions

So even though we are not getting Radiant, will the user be able to change aspects of the current map like say open up the side areas in Nuke town? Or change the sky to make it a night map? I am probably wrong cause I do not remember being able to do that in COD4 (besides Back lot which they provided).

Another dumb question, whats the difference in previous versions of Radiant? Could someone design a map in a previous version and bring it to BO? Or at least get their maps going at least?

All I know is if they do release Radiant(which I do not think they will) it will take a mapper 2-3 months to complete a map, by the time "good" maps start coming out MW3 will be out.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Black Ops


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2015, All Rights Reserved.