Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2 > Community Content / Contribution Project > Other

Old 06-10-2016, 05:22 AM   #1
Juan2012

Question What I have to do to accept an item made by me in the workshop of Team Fortress 2?

Hi all friends. Sorry for my bad English.

My question is the following. I have a friend who has several items made by himself and accepted by the workshop of tf2 (self-made with community sparkle effect).

I made my own TF2 items and left him there uploaded in the workshop of tf2. But he says that will not work. He says it's not enough to just upload the items

to the workshop of tf2. He says I have to contact support of steam and "make a request" so that steam includes my articles in a future update of tf2.

Is this true?

I thought if I got many votes in the workshop of tf2, steam could see my article, and if steam are interested in it, steam would put the item in TF2.

Do I have to get in touch with steam after uploading my article to the workshop of tf2?

I do not know if my friend is lying or telling the truth. He does not want to tell me the procedure I have to follow.

If you could tell me if this is true or not, or what steps must follow, or what place I have to ask, I would be very grateful.

Again sorry for my bad English

Thanks in advance for your time and effort.

Last edited by Juan2012: 06-10-2016 at 05:25 AM.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2 > Community Content / Contribution Project > Other