Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Numen: Contest of Heroes

Old 05-27-2012, 12:50 PM   #1
bushwhacker2k

Problems with Combat/Attacking without Mouse?

I'm enjoying Numen so far (nothing special but not bad) but a few things in combat kinda get to me:

-Using the tab key to select enemies seems random, it should select the thing you're focusing on or enemies rather close but it seems to just pick at random within the vicinity.

-Only method to use a regular attack seems to be with the mouse, which is kind of clunky compared to pressing a key for exact results. (Is there a way to attack without clicking?)

-The character has to finish his current action before moving on to another one (this doesn't seem to apply to every action, fortunately). This is really distracting when I attack an enemy then I want to attack him with something else and my character just stops doing anything... then I realize even though the attack had already run its course the character wasn't done putting his arms at his sides or something... this is irritating because it means I really have to pay attention to when the character is completely done with action, even if it seems totally arbitrary.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:01 AM   #2
kovi_cz

CINEMAX
bushwhacker2k:
- Personally, I wasn't using the Tab key at all, I was always picking my targets with the right mouse button.

- No, the only way to use a regular attack is to left click on your enemy.

- Yes, your character has to finish his current action before he can move to another one, but you can tell him what to do next before he finishes the previous action completely. He just ignores a queue of more actions.
kovi_cz is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Numen: Contest of Heroes