Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Arx Fatalis

Old 10-17-2011, 08:41 AM   #1
Jitterskull

Exclamation Something weird is happend...

Hello.

When I first saw this game at store, I downloaded demo version. Kinda enjoyed and buy the full version on steam.

But now, this game weight 906 mb, but it weight 650mb when it was demo. I ask my friends who have that game, they check out and steam says that their Arx Fatalis weight 650mb, so we both said it's kinda weird.

What is this? Where are those 256mb are comes from? is it patch or glitch?

My friends recommend me to make thread about it on this forum, please recommend me what I should do or just leave how it is now. I through I must delete the Arx Fatalis demo first and then download the game, but it starts download automaticly and replaces the Arx Fatalis the Demo.

The game already finished downloading yeserday, but I didn't play it yet just in case it would give me error. I through deleting the game and download again would help return 256mb of my space that didn't even waster for anything, what do you think?

Thansk for replies.
Old 12-26-2011, 02:17 PM   #2
Jitterskull

Hey??? Anyone is even looking at threads on this forum??? A little couple of help would be nice.
Jitterskull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:49 AM   #3
pseudo70

My Arx Fatalis installation has a size of 1300 MB. I think this is due the german translation files. I don't know what really the problem is with your file size but if you not have any problems playing why asking for help?
pseudo70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:51 PM   #4
Jitterskull

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudo70 View Post
My Arx Fatalis installation has a size of 1300 MB. I think this is due the german translation files. I don't know what really the problem is with your file size but if you not have any problems playing why asking for help?
Because in first case it was very weird, and I through I get some viruses and other crap with it.

But I finaly found it was a translation files. :P

But still, I have some problem. Everytime I try to watch titles (click the button at botton with titles about developers and other description) the game is just crashed and computer frozes for a time. Is there way to fix it??? Steam (and Ubisoft(?)) should fix it anyway.
Jitterskull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 08:24 PM   #5
Smee2u

The game is supplied "as-is" and there will be no more official patches. The source code was also released.
Ubisoft doesn't fix anything---they're the publisher.
Steam doesn't need to fix anything either.

You'll have to use a user-made patch which may just likely fine-tune some stuff with the game.
http://code.google.com/p/arx-fatalis-fixed/
Smee2u is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Arx Fatalis