Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Clones

Old 07-17-2012, 09:11 PM   #1
okmot

Tomkorp Computer Solutions Inc.
Talking Summer Sale Feedback

As with the previous sales we've been a part of, i'd love to hear some first impressions of new players! We've made some changes over the months based on feedback and it would be great to know how they affect the early part of the game. Of course i can't say what has changed, that would bias you

Tip: Gift a copy to your friends and try to co-op solve the latest puzzle pack, it's tough! All user uploaded levels can be viewed here.

Last edited by okmot: 07-20-2012 at 12:01 PM.
Old 07-22-2012, 09:33 AM   #2
AsheMan

I've only played through a few tutorial levels, but it really taps into that old Lemmings type of game-play I enjoyed growing up. Seems like a great purchase and I recommend it to others who enjoy this style of game.
AsheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:22 AM   #3
Ionic

Just started playing now and I really like that I'm playing a modern Lemmings style game with a good presentation. I'm not very far in so I can't comment on much, but one thing I would like to be able to do is bind my mouse buttons to actions in the options menu. The thumb buttons on the mouse and the middle mouse button can be very useful to me for binding things like pause, show future, and speed time. Thanks, it's time to start playing again.
Ionic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 11:42 AM   #4
okmot

Tomkorp Computer Solutions Inc.
Thanks for the feedback! At one point we did support gamepad input on the keybinding screen which was used during local split-screen multiplayer, but we removed that feature from the final version because mouse/keyboard vs. gamepad was too uneven.

Binding non-essential mouse keys (not left/middle/right) would be a nice feature, i'll add it to the TODO list and see if i can work it in to the next update.
okmot is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Clones