Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2

Old 01-10-2017, 06:17 PM   #31
jinto

I don't know which is more sad; People actually looking forward to a comic release instead of updates, people are more excited about a comic instead of the game (I can't blame them since it's nothing but a mess), or that people have waited this long for a comic.

Nvm, I'm the saddest one here. I keep coming back in hopes that the game will pick up again with useful amazing updates, balanced weapons, and weapons/cosmetics that they told us to vote for but never delivered.

A comic.. yay.

Last edited by jinto: 01-10-2017 at 06:30 PM.
jinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 07:42 PM   #32
TailsTheeFox

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinto View Post
I don't know which is more sad; People actually looking forward to a comic release instead of updates, people are more excited about a comic instead of the game (I can't blame them since it's nothing but a mess), or that people have waited this long for a comic.
First off what update are you talking about? Generally folks are pretty excited for updates, even the ones who are pessimistic will comment on it... But there's no update on the horizon...
Secondly I'm excited for both, a bunch of folks are happy for the free comic, and are looking forward to it, despite it taking so long to get out. I play this game frequently and enjoy it.

Hell, so what if the comic took so long to come out? Not really a sad affair.

Quote:
Nvm, I'm the saddest one here. I keep coming back in hopes that the game will pick up again with useful amazing updates, balanced weapons, and weapons/cosmetics that they told us to vote for but never delivered.

A comic.. yay.
Cosemetics folks vote for get in, hell, the stuff from christmas looks nice.

I'm with you though on wanting some more weapon balance... Though no need to be so depressing, the comics tend to be a nice little read and it's not like the TF2 team Is making it, it's a hired artist, so, just consider this just an extra thing.
TailsTheeFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 11:00 PM   #33
jinto

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailsTheeFox View Post
First off what update are you talking about? Generally folks are pretty excited for updates, even the ones who are pessimistic will comment on it... But there's no update on the horizon...
Secondly I'm excited for both, a bunch of folks are happy for the free comic, and are looking forward to it, despite it taking so long to get out. I play this game frequently and enjoy it.

Hell, so what if the comic took so long to come out? Not really a sad affair.

Cosemetics folks vote for get in, hell, the stuff from christmas looks nice.

I'm with you though on wanting some more weapon balance... Though no need to be so depressing, the comics tend to be a nice little read and it's not like the TF2 team Is making it, it's a hired artist, so, just consider this just an extra thing.
I was talking about updates in general (Actual Updates) not half assed updates, like the ones that seem to be coming out over the past year or two.

As for the comic itself, the comics have always been great though i don't see the hype over a comic that was suppose to come out two year ago (I think, I don't know I've lost track)

People are getting hyped and easily forgetting how horrible it's been in game when they get the slightest bit of news from TF2. Were the cosmetics nice? I guess, but only adding cosmetics for a big update... There's enough new weapons/cosmetics/maps/even fixes in the workshop for years yet they only barely add anything.

It's just frustrating trying to figure out why a game like this should be doing a lot better but it's not. That excuse about being old doesn't even count when people still put in a ton of money to support it.
jinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 02:08 AM   #34
The Medic

Quote:
Originally Posted by anatolebahorel View Post
I guess they're supposed to be two separate dudes? But then we'd be going into the "each class is represented by two different people" theory, and that's just a mess to decipher.

I'm just gonna assume that right-hand Engie is the TFC Spy in disguise.

That or Makani forgot that she drew one when she was working on the other
It might be Engineer's dad/grandfather.
The Medic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 02:15 AM   #35
Jigglypuff

feel like the writers of this comic are just looking for an excuse to make everyone naked :/

Last edited by Jigglypuff: 01-11-2017 at 02:33 AM.
Jigglypuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 03:32 AM   #36
aabicus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigglypuff View Post
feel like the writers of this comic are just looking for an excuse to make everyone naked :/
This gets the aabicus Seal of Approval
aabicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 03:43 AM   #37
golfisfun

What happened? I cant read it till 6pm eastern tonight!
golfisfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 05:36 AM   #38
sham1

Quote:
Originally Posted by aabicus View Post
0/10 not real seal.
sham1 is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2