Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Psychonauts

Old 10-13-2011, 10:42 AM   #31
Shannon_Fox

Okay, seriously, what the heck's going on with Wolpaw Says Thanks?

I mean, I admittedly had to start a second game in order to get some of the remaining achievements (Made Man and Must Be the Hair, for example), but that wasn't so hard... but this one is giving me fits. I mean, I just finished the Brain Tumbler and witnessed what happened to Dogan, and I have a save at the Lodge before going to meet Lily, but checking the TV room both before and after I go to the beach shows nothing there. Did I somehow miss something?
Shannon_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:41 PM   #32
thom-22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon_Fox View Post
Okay, seriously, what the heck's going on with Wolpaw Says Thanks?
There seems to be some confusion on this earlier in the thread, and I think the OP has it wrong now. I happened to have a save around this time so I just checked it.

You have to go to the TV room in the lodge after getting Levitation from Milla's Party (as you're leaving the dock, Milla tells you Dogen is in the TV room), but before going back to finish the Brain Tumbler. By the time you're done with Brain Tumbler
Spoiler:
Cruller has all the brainless kids back in his quarters.

At least that's how it played out in my current profile.

EDIT: Here is a much better explanation of Wolpaw and the other missable achievements and it confirms what I said above:
db.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/psychonauts_achievement.txt

Last edited by thom-22: 10-13-2011 at 03:48 PM.
thom-22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:34 PM   #33
Shannon_Fox

... and to think I skipped past that cutscene too. Alright, I guess I'll just have to run through the game one more time. Shouldn't be too hard.
Shannon_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 12:32 AM   #34
UnclGhost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik66 View Post
But did you turn those cards/webs into the fortune teller near the start of Meat Circus?
Yes. I had like 7 cards, and then the 2 or whatever webs in the Meat Circus brought it up to 9, so I brought them to the fortune teller and ranked up to 99. Then I got the last figments and made it up to 100.
UnclGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 11:14 AM   #35
FHShadowchild

Just a little update on the "Self Aware" achievement. I managed to get that one before "rebraining" any of the kids. f you use clearvoyance on all of the agents/girls/mailboxes etx. in "Milkman conspiracy" and all of the enemies and npcs in "Gloria's theater" as well as the asylum, you can get that badge before bringing back the brains to Cruller. Although I might have had the few Cruller-personas and some of the enemies in the Camp too, when I went back for the Scavenger Hunt-achievement after Milkman. But definitely no rebrained kids.
FHShadowchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:34 AM   #36
ShockwaveNN

Someone, edit first post for 'Wolpaw Says Thanks' Achievement.
It's 100%, that you must go to TV area after Mila brain and before 3rd part with brain tumbler(with tank).
If you go after completing brain tumbler, when game map wend dark - it's missed. I have to start game 3rd time to get this single Achievement, and this is pretty annoyed.
ShockwaveNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 12:07 PM   #37
Rellik66

This 'chieve guide is pretty outdated now, I already have a complete guide with all the required corrections:

Achievement Guide 2.0

As long as I don't get banned, I will always update my guide if someone want's to make a correction
Rellik66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:19 PM   #38
ShockwaveNN

Too bad, that this page is first result of query 'Psychonauts Achievement Guide' in Google and your is only on third page
ShockwaveNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:05 PM   #39
MEMANIA

This topic should be locked. :-/
MEMANIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 07:55 PM   #40
Schmole

Wolpaw Says Thanks Save

I had to play through a third time to get the Wolpaw Says Thanks achievement, and thought I'd save some others the hassle due to an incorrect first post.

The profile below has a save inside the lodge, so all you have to do is go into the TV room and listen to the ghost story, and the achievement is yours.
Hope it saves you around 40mins or so in getting to this point again because of bad instructions on the front page >_<

http://www.mediafire.com/?662jjs2iyba72sc
Schmole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:01 PM   #41
Rellik66

This achievement guide is terribly outdated, Please visit the updated one that is stickied in this forum:

Achievement Guide 2.0
Rellik66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:16 PM   #42
Schmole

I did see your post, but only after finding this one (stupid Google <_<). Thought I'd post something here just in case.

Cheers for your guide all the same! Although that achievement was the only one I was missing before I decided to turn to Google.
Schmole is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Psychonauts