Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Game Discussions > Portal 2

Old 08-23-2013, 08:35 AM   #1
Reallifeh8er

Arrow Portal 2 cannot Exit properly!

Like the Title say's whenever i hit the "Quit" button in the menu screen it cannot quit the way it is used to be. Instead the game sort of freezes and then the Microsoft Troubleshooting window is appearing on my desktop with the message similar to "Windows is trying to detect the cause of the problem" (Win 7 Professional). I have the option to cancel this windows process, which i usualy do. I dont have a serious problem with that but it's just not pleasant

Now i started Portal 2 and hit the "Quit" button directly after the loading screen. It quitted like it is supposed to quit. I also suppose, that after playing Portal 2 to quit Portal 2 can cause the trouble described above. What is this? Anyone else has got the same trash?

Note: I did not modify Portal 2 yet. I already verified the integrity of the game and also defragged it.
Old 08-23-2013, 05:34 PM   #2
sykora21

In case you haven't realized by now you're in the wrong forum. This forum is for console versions only. Its not a problem you could ever get on a console!

Anyway, the people on the Portal 2 forum could probably sort your problem quickly if it hasn't been resolved already.

Best of luck with it.
sykora21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:24 PM   #3
Reallifeh8er

Quote:
Originally Posted by sykora21 View Post
In case you haven't realized by now you're in the wrong forum. This forum is for console versions only. Its not a problem you could ever get on a console!

Anyway, the people on the Portal 2 forum could probably sort your problem quickly if it hasn't been resolved already.

Best of luck with it.
Damn it! I didn't see that this is a console version O.o
Reallifeh8er is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Game Discussions > Portal 2