Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Killing Floor

Old 05-07-2012, 06:24 PM   #46
400-0 KD

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlh267 View Post
OT: Even if it was a bug (and several people have explained why it isn't) there are far more pressing issues in the game, one of my personal gripes is the heal dart glitch where sometimes heal darts don't actually heal people.
It's true that there's more Irritating bugs than this one (Or whatever you'd suggest calling it) but changing the values of weapon('s) prices is a lot faster and easier than say fixing the medic dart syringes not detecting.

But since it's not much of a hassle, you'd think there'd be time for both and more.
400-0 KD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:35 PM   #47
EpharGy

Quote:
May be slightly off topic, but why do people use the LAW anyway? The limited ammo makes it a hard sell for me, I don't see a use for it over an m32 and m79 combo.

OT: Even if it was a bug (and several people have explained why it isn't) there are far more pressing issues in the game, one of my personal gripes is the heal dart glitch where sometimes heal darts don't actually heal people.
With a good mixed squad, a LAW wielding Demo takes alot of pressure off a Sharpy on the FP's & Scrakes as long as the smoke doesnt become an issue, plus they can still clear large groups of trash, maybe not as much as the m32 though.

I think 1 pipe + LAW rocket will take out a 6 man HoE FP, or be pretty close.
EpharGy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:30 PM   #48
Friendliest

Quote:
Originally Posted by gromet View Post
edit :do you guys really want someone to go back and change the price tag to 900 or would you rather they be working on something else?
generally I would agree w/ u on principle, but it's such a trivial thing .... such a simple, simple thing to fix.....

any programmer but a game programmer would have gotten it right the first time, tbh. :P

they are usually too busy making stuff go *whiz*bang* rather than making proper-behaving software.
Friendliest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 12:49 AM   #49
XSS

Quote:
May be slightly off topic, but why do people use the LAW anyway? The limited ammo makes it a hard sell for me, I don't see a use for it over an m32 and m79 combo.

LAW rockets stun scrakes and demolish all small ers around them, grenade launchers don't. This makes demoman a good choice to slow things down when they get too hot. It also packs very heavy damage to fleshpounds. I usually let sharps land the headshot first and then i let the rocket go (because of the smoke). Then others bring it down with usual gunfire.

@Killa Class1
Who cares about the US prices without tax. Where i am and in UK as well, where KF was made, the tax is included in the final price. And that wasn't my point of the analogy anyway...
Not too much of a big deal? It's am bug because i'm not the only one experiencing it. And staying without the weapon in the 8th wave is no fun at all. You're saying it like they have to rewrite the entire game where in reality it's a matter of few strings. So i expect no less than a fix of this issue. Considering they have no plans on releasing KF2 i cannot and will not agree with some of you saying it's a non issue because it is. If it's a bug it has to be fixed. End of story.
XSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:29 PM   #50
EpharGy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSS View Post
@Killa Class1
Who cares about the US prices without tax. Where i am and in UK as well, where KF was made, the tax is included in the final price. And that wasn't my point of the analogy anyway...
TWI is a US company, not UK
Old 05-08-2012, 06:31 PM   #51
400-0 KD

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpharGy View Post
TWI is a US company, not UK
But the location of the breakout is the UK.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:51 PM   #52
XENONOX

It doesn't matter how much you guys discuss this.

TWI won't fix anything.

Amen.
XENONOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:20 PM   #53
400-0 KD

Quote:
Originally Posted by XENONOX View Post
It doesn't matter how much you guys discuss this.

TWI won't fix anything.

Amen.
Like they never made that exclusive character become available. (In August)

The Squeaky Wheel Gets The Grease.

Then Again I wouldn't put it past them to leave bugs in.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:33 PM   #54
EpharGy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 400-0 KD View Post
But the location of the breakout is the UK.
This is true, but the game was made in the US not in the UK. But yeah, I now get what the XSS was probably meaning though :P
Old 05-10-2012, 04:10 PM   #55
Russ269

There is global war, people starving in Africa and the developed world economy is fracturing. All the while we are debating/flaming over a game having a small bug that is in no way game-breaking or contributes to real-life problems.

Sure, they need to patch it, but there's no need to blow it all out of proportion just cause it is wrong by a SINGLE POUND.
Russ269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:18 PM   #56
400-0 KD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ269 View Post
There is global war, people starving in Africa and the developed world economy is fracturing. All the while we are debating/flaming over a game having a small bug that is in no way game-breaking or contributes to real-life problems.
That's cause these are the KF forums not the off-topic section.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Killing Floor