Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > MX vs ATV Reflex

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 02:03 AM   #1
MegaMad

No skill

blaster short off track cheater run full lap not cut off track. that why u are full of pos. player so that why lots player dilike ya...
Old 05-19-2011, 03:36 PM   #2
Pr3d4t0R

are you here whining AGAIN?! jesus dude has it ever occured to you that all these players have more skill than you? you complain about everyone it's getting tiresome now bore off
Old 05-19-2011, 06:01 PM   #3
MegaMad

Pr3d4t0R u wasnt there. u know what cut off track Mean? so u dont know then u wasnt in race...
Old 05-20-2011, 01:43 PM   #4
rics311

From the start of mcm.. Its called spline cutting.. if the track allows it, take advantage of it.. every tourny i raced in with mcm1 and mcm2 since 1998, everyone abused used that to their benefit, though this game really doesnt allow it like it did back then! More power to him to pull that off in this game!!

I just wish an update would come out to fix the collision effects.. if you dont pull the hole shot off, your screwed... its hard to manuever around someone with the lag and the physics of the game to pull it off more so than not.

reeks

Old 06-06-2011, 10:34 AM   #5
Blaster21996

Quote:
Originally Posted by rics311 View Post
From the start of mcm.. Its called spline cutting.. if the track allows it, take advantage of it.. every tourny i raced in with mcm1 and mcm2 since 1998, everyone abused used that to their benefit, though this game really doesnt allow it like it did back then! More power to him to pull that off in this game!!

I just wish an update would come out to fix the collision effects.. if you dont pull the hole shot off, your screwed... its hard to manuever around someone with the lag and the physics of the game to pull it off more so than not.

reeks
I don't know why he is crying. He is good at the game and gives me fits all the time.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:00 PM   #6
Maniacs Xtrem

Quote:
Originally Posted by rics311 View Post

reeks
Yeah but i have to admit, when i see someone cut the track right infront of me to gain time it jaratees me off aswell...

I was in both MCM and MCM2 and i remember many tourny's where it was allowed.... you either learned the cuts and used them or you got left behind. Here its a bit different.... becuase we arnt talking abuot a simple corner cut.... some tracks allow for an entire section to be cut.... this is outright cheating to me.
Old 01-12-2012, 01:11 AM   #7
undeadtrev

So wrong, Blaster is not only a great rider, he is a nice bloke
Old 01-14-2012, 05:14 PM   #8
Emig5m

Hell, I remember back in MCM1 there was this one track where you could ride right down the entire straightaway and bypass like five jumps in a row and go full throttle down a perfectly smooth section on the side of the track. I hated to do it, but it was such an advantage that there was no way to keep up and keep it fair unless you did it yourself. I mean, everyone did it.

Now I remember playing the lead designer of MCM2 Robb Rinald and remember him cursing me out for "riding the spline" on Voodoo basin... Yea... I lapped the lead designer of the game and made him rage, lol... I don't condone it, but when everybody else does it, it's kind of a necessary evil. But MCM2 was nowhere near as bad as MCM1 IMO.

Now fast forward to Reflex on the 360... at that point I'm just a for fun player and didn't give a crap. I'd see people doing track cutting but really not as bad as back in the MCM days. In MCM1 every single person in a room would do it, but in Reflex (on the 360 anyway) it was only a player here and there and not the entire room so I didn't learn the spline cuts and just raced the track normally.

It's sad... So sad that the franchise it over. I think Robb Rinald is now at 2XL games. Too bad he couldn't get something new cooking instead of those stupid phone games... That new FIM MUD game I can tell by the previews that it's going to be a flop, lol.

rics311, you say you've also been with the series since MCM1? What was your name back then? I kinda miss all the retardness in the MSN Gaming Zone, lol...
Old 01-22-2012, 10:28 PM   #9
BeastLeah

I have this on 360, boy is it hard on there!
Old 01-22-2012, 11:00 PM   #10
Gsxr600rida

I'm here to back up the OP. Big time track cutter Blaster is!
Old 01-25-2012, 05:00 PM   #11
Gsxr600rida

WOW!! are you really talking about your self in 3rd person. Just goes to show how much of a nut job you are. And Dude, you cheat and take out people more so than anyone else in the game. And when someone returns the same treatment you do nothing but cry and leave.

That's the main reason why I left T-USA, but apparently the word on the street is i got kicked out! LMAO!

But really dude, you need to relax. It's just a video game. I use to really enjoy your competition online and the battles we had but now when we raced, when you actually grow a pair and don't leave, you spend the entire time trying to take me out. Maybe you just need to get outside for a bit, and ride in REAL LIFE! Or better yet, go get LAID!! Seems like your missing out on both!!

Last edited by Gsxr600rida: 01-25-2012 at 11:50 PM.
Old 01-25-2012, 05:27 PM   #12
MegaMad

Not good guys anymore..

you cheat and take out people more so than anyone else in the game. and he never share very much he just greddy bastard that wanna player leave cuz the way he cheat in game most time.. BLASTER hates any players no reason he not nice guys at all.. i agree of other player sayin abt Blaster is worst player in game... also he had many hours never play different..
Old 01-31-2012, 04:41 PM   #13
MegaMad

WOW!! are you really talking about your self in 3rd person. Just goes to show how much of a nut job you are. Again also ya lying abt punt me off team hahah what a noobs
this what blaster said what a stupid ...Anybody else that joins you in this silly thread is just a child with hurt wittle feelings cause i punted him
OFF my team! T-usa not great team.. aslo he never punted me off team. never ask for it. nice try...
Closed Thread

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > MX vs ATV Reflex